3rd chapter

Author's note: hello everyone!! Your author is back. I just want to say a few words, after that you can continue reading further.

First, I'm sorry for the late updates. As i mentioned already I'm in college student. That's why I'm not able to update frequently.

In addition, i know I'm making lots of grammatical mistakes. So sorry for that. I'll improve i promise.

Lastly, I'm thankful to everyone who is supporting my work. Trust your author. And keep supporting.
_________________________________________

It's been 4 days since school started and everyone got used to their routine. Since that day Meera never encountered Ms. Nidhi.

Nisha started getting comfortable with them and even started to participate more in their conversation.

But Dhruv never replies to her questions whenever she tries to talk with him.

Once Dhruv saw Nisha talking to someone in the passage. When Nisha's eyes landed on Dhruv she left from there immediately. Looking at Nisha tensed Dhruv got more suspicious.

But he ignored his thoughts thinking he was worrying unnecessarily.

The next day in school, the day went like every other day. In the last lecture Meera was reading a novel keeping it between her textbook.

"Meera sit straight. ma'am is looking at you" Nisha said.

"I'm trying but my book is much more interesting than her lecture. And Her lectures makes me sleepy because it works much better than sleeping pills. What should I do then!?" Meera said.

"So class I'm going to announce your project which you have to submit after 20 days means the last date of December,Is this okay for you?" Ms Pooja said.

"Okay ma'am!!" Students said in choras.

"So you all have to make a group of 2 to 3 people only. But only one project is accepted by each group".

Everyone started murmuring about the project and whom to choose as a partner.
Meera pulled saransh's hand and said "you are pairing up with me like always. Any problem?" Meera asked.

"What if I have one?" Saransh said to mock Meera.

She left his hand and said angrily "then deal with it, but you are pairing up with me and that's final. I don't know anything."

"Are chill baba!! I'm pairing up with you only!! I was just teasing you"  saransh said and Meera smiled.

"Guys count me in" rishabh said.

"But who invited you " Meera said.

"No one invited you also so stop threatening me" rishabh said .

"No we don't want donkeys in our group" Meera said mocking rishabh.

Ignoring Meera Rishabh turned to saransh and started pleasing "Pretty Please!!".

"Okay okay No Ekta Kapoor's drama. you are in" saransh said to rishabh who smiled happily.

"Attention class !! I was saying something." Everyone again focused on Ms. Pooja.

"This project's marks will be counted in internal exams so be attentive and try to score well Also please choose your partners and decide your topics mutually discussing".

Again everyone hummed and started firing questions on Ms Pooja.

when their question/answer session got over Ms Pooja said "so students I think your all doubts got clear and rest we will discuss in the next lecture. Let's call it a day for today." Saying Ms Pooja left the class.