30th chapter

Author's note: surprise...🥳🥳🥳

Consider this chapter as compensation for late updates.
_________________________________________

Meera's pov

It's been one week, I'm working at my new office. Everything is back on its track. I got used to daily Delhi traffic, my hectic work life. And everything is going smoothly. 

Dhruv and Nisha are busy in wedding shopping. And Seema is their wedding dress designer. Well you can't guess her stress level. Nisha has troubled Seema so many times for her perfect requirements in her lehenga. 

Coming back to the point currently I'm going to my office. Today Mr Meher and Mr Shah is coming back India after 7 years. Not only them but some of their staffs are also coming.

Don't know why but I'm feeling strange today. Maybe I'm nervous about today's arrangements. Yeah I'm incharge of their stay in India. 

I have lots of arrangements to do. First i cross checked security, instructed all departments to work properly. I booked hotel for their stay. I informed drivers to pick them up from airport. When I was assigning work to my teammates I got a call from Nitin uncle (Mr Singh). 

"Hello Meera beta? Where are you?" He said as soon as I received call. His voice was sounding urgency. 

"Yess sir, I'm in office right now" 

"Meera did you booked hotels rooms? They must be arriving soon?" 

"Yes sir I already booked hotel rooms. And they will get their keys at reception only" 

"Okay beta good job. But I called to inform You that ZDX company want to do collaboration today only. Their chairman is leaving for Dubai tomorrow for business purpose" ZDX is one of the biggest investors in our company. Both the parties shares good business relation. This year they want to extend their collaboration period and meeting with them was decided to be held on coming Wednesday in the presence of Mr Shah and Mr Mehra.

"But sir legal documents are not verified till now. Mr Shakti Narayan said it will take some time" Mr Shakti Narayan is our legal law advisor and his law firm works for our company. 

"I already talked to him and he said he is verifying documents right now. But someone has to go and bring original papers from him. This is very confidential collaboration and we can't send any random person to bring verified documents" 

"But sir whom should we send? I'm busy in arrangements and you have to be present at office to welcome Mr mehra and Mr Shah" 

"Meera there is still some time for their arrival and meeting with ZDX with held in afternoon. Can you go and bring that file from Mr Narayana?" Afternoon. Oh god i didn't brought pendrive for presentation. How I'm supposed to present our work today? Wait. I have backup in my laptop. That just need finishing and my problem is solved. 

"But sir what about-..." 

"Don't worry Meera. I'll handle here everything and Mr Shah and Mr Mehra will go hotel first so i think they will come in afternoon"

"Okay then I'm leaving now. It'll take atleast two hours to bring collaboration file from their" 

"No problem. But be careful and come fast" i kept call and took my handbag. Coming out of office I booked cab and reached lawyers office. 

He already verified papers and did changes which required. I thanked him and took taxi to came back office. I saw security guard with guns out of the office building. Police vans were parked in front of the building. When I came at the entrance i scanned my I'd and my mind was blown away looking at the scenario.