7th chapter

Author's note: surprise.... your next update.
_________________________________________

It's submission day and all students are waiting in the queue for their turn to submit their project. 

One by one Ms Pooja called evey group for submission. Ms Pooja asked saransh and Seema to come back after break then she will return files after checking. Once they were done with the project submission they all took a breath of relief. From last 4 days they used to gather at Rishabh's house and do their project together. 

In these days Nisha got very close to all of them specially saransh as he is brother figure for her. 

It's break time and they are sitting on their usual place with tiffin boxes on table.

"Finally!! now we can have our lunch without worry. That project was such a tension on my head". Meera said exaggerating herself.

Rishabh: "Oo tension shut up all you did was sleeping while me and saransh were doing project". 

Meera: "don't flatter yourself you were the one playing video games and I was the one helping saransh". 

Rishabh: "don't lie donkey, we all know how sleepyhead you are"

Meera: " Take your words back piggy" Meera gripped Rishabh's hair

Rishabh: "no I won't, donkey donkey donkey" rishabh said gripping Meera's hair and they both started fighting like 5th STD students do for windows seat in bus. 

Seema and Nisha were backing meera. While saransh was trying to hold rishabh. 

"Shut up you both, and leave each right now". Dhruv roared and they both stood straight leaving each others hair.

"Dad mode on" Nisha giggled hearing seema murmuring. 

"Sit on your place right now and have your tiffin like human being instead of giving animal names to each other". Listening dhruv's order they both sat on their places and everyone started having their lunch. 

After lunch Meera seema and Rishabh went back to class while saransh and Dhruv went to Ms Pooja for files as files were heavy so he asked Dhruv to acompany him instead of Seema.

Nisha was coming out of washroom when she saw someone and again tried to hide behind piller. But before she could hide three boys towered over her while she was trying to make way to move. Whole passage was empty after break.

"Please leave me...why you all are doing this ...what I did to you??" Nisha started pleasing them. 

"We met after so long time. Why no hii no hello? After meeting new friends you forgot us?" One of them said. 

"And what's so hurry to go in class ? first meet your old friends properly" other one said moving towards her while streaching his hands. Fear crept on her face and she tried to free herself from their grip. After struggling alot she pushed him slightly to make distance between them. Due to pressure he fell on ground. 

"How dare you push me, did you forget your punishment for misbehaving with me last time". 

Their leader said. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you. That's was mistake. But Please let me go my lecture must have started please" Again Nisha pleaded.

"Not so easily girl. First you will get punishment for pushing me".  He said taking steps towards Nisha after getting up. Nisha widened her eyes seeing him nearing her. 

"I said leave me..please ... please leave me..."

She closed her eyes in fear when she lost all her strength and Tears started forming in her eyes and suddenly....