29th chapter

Author's note: hello lovelies...
Before you start reading the further chapter i would like to inform you of something. This chapter was supposed to be posted before the previous chapter. Means the 29th chapter was supposed to be the 28th.

But I'm posting it as the 29th. You don't have to worry about the storyline as it will not affect the story.

Sorry for your inconvenience readers I'm really sorry.

But after posting the 29th chapter everything will be back on track.
_________________________________________
Meera's pov

I started working on files which I have to submit before leaving this branch. I started working in this company 4 years ago as fresher. I got promoted from analyst to seniors analyst to Team leader to Manager. Now a days my workload is increased even more, I have to come early to assign work to my teammates, prepare minutes of meetings, send SOD and EOD mails to my senior manager.

Once I was done with some files I thought to take lunch break. My headache is killing me these days that's why I think sometimes I have blurry visions also. Maybe my eyesight number is increasing. It's high time to change my spectacles.

I went to cafeteria and ordered my lunch. I didn't had time to prepare lunchbox in the morning. I was in a hurry to visit Mr Singh. I wanted to know about merging of S&R and DESTINY.

Mr Singh is like a mentor to me. A perfect role model But we share a very good bond. We first met in elevator when I was going office and he was visiting Noida branch. But in the middle of moving elevator he felt dizzy and fainted. I got scared seeing his condition as I was the only one present in the elevator. I sprinkled some water on his face and took him to hospital. There I got to know he is diabetes patients and In previous days he consumed high amount of sugar that's why he fainted. When he gained consciousness he asked me about myself and after introduction we got to know he is current CEO of Destiny and I'm working in his company as a fresher. After that whenever he visited Noida branch he always met me. Once he introduced me to his wife. She is very sweet lady. They both loves me like their own daughter. I have great bonding with them. They both always make me feel like home that's why In their presence I never missed my parents.

Parents!! Well I really miss them. My friend my family my childhood. Everything is in Delhi. That's why when I got offer to shift in main branch I grabbed it without any hesitation. It's been four years I shifted Noida because two and half hour traveling early morning and late night was exhausting me. So dad suggested me to take apartment near my office. From then I shifted here. I visit my parents on holidays or on weekends. Sometimes my friends also visit me.

Now a days my mom is bugging me for marriage. Two months ago When she got to know that Nisha and Dhruv are getting engaged she started looking rishtas for me. Last time when I visited home she emotionally blackmailed me and send me on blind date. But that man denied to marry a working woman. When mom got to know about their thinking she cursed them in many different language with sweet words.

When I was done with lunch I left from there and came to my desk. My headache is reaching on infinity level so I had painkiller and again started working and like this one more day is over.

I came home and did remaining works. Cooked food for myself. Yeah I learned cooking before shifting here. And let me tell you I'm very good cook because I learned cooking from mom. You know learning cooking from mom is not easy task. That lady don't show any mercy when you do any mistake twice.

When I was done cooking I had my dinner and went to bed. This is my daily routine home-job and again home. I'm very tired due to working like machine to complete our target. Finally I'll get some peace from sleep. Only good thing which I like about my life is my sleep so Good night.
______________________________________________
Author's pov