25th chapter

Author's note: vote chapters please 😒...
_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV ...

"I'm sorry ma'am lekin apko aane me derr hogai. America Jane wali 8 baje ki flight already board kar chuki hai" a man in his Fortis said. 

(I'm sorry ma'am, but you are late. 8 o'clocks America's flight already boarded) his words broke many hopes. Many dreams. 

His words were like bullets. It pierced many hearts. They all felt hurt. Pain was evident on their faces.

But there was one person who was numb with this news. It was none other than Meera. She felt burning in her heart. Her eyes stopped flowing. She didn't showed any emotion. She was lifelessly standing. Meera clutched her head when she felt dissy. In no time everything went blank in front of her eyes. Last word left from her mouth when she lost her balance was "saransh...". She slowly wishperd his name and closed her eyes and lost her consciousness. 

"Meera...Meera... open your eyes Meera..." 

Dhruv held meera from shoulder and patted her cheeks. Seema and Meera got tensed when they saw Meera loosing her consciousness. Then Dhruv held her in bridal style and settled her in car. Seema sprinkled drops of water on Meera's face. 

After ten minutes Meera gained her consciousness. She realised she is in front of airport. She remembered each and every thing which happened from yesterday. 

"Dhruv please take me home. I'm tired" 

"Are you okay Meera?" 

"I just want to be alone. Please drop me home" 

"Okay " 

Dhruv reversed car and dropped her home. Whole way Seema and Nisha were trying to talk to her but she was silent. She didn't even cried single tear. When they reached home Meera got out of the car. And directly went to her room. Dhruv Seema and Nisha came and informed her parents about saransh leaving in emergency. And meera being sick. They didn't told anything related to fight Meera and saransh had last night. It's her look out if she wants to tell anyone about this or not. 

_________________________________________

 Meera's pov

I came in my room and closed the door. I slide behind the door and sat on floor. I'm still in shock, I don't know how to react when your bestfriend leave you alone. I was aimlessly looking at my bed when my eyes travelled to the room. There was photo frame of me back hugging saransh which was placed on night stand. I went near the table and picked up frame in my hand. When my eyes landed on saransh and i stared at the photo. Everything came in flashes in front of my eyes. I don't know when tears left from my eyes and landed on photo frame. I couldn't control myself anymore. 

I started crying. I was trying to control my loud cry. I can't let my parents hear my cry. They will definitely ask me reason. What I'll tell them? I'm crying because my bestfriend left me, or I'm crying because i didn't met my bestfriend for the last time. Or should I tell them I fought with him when I met him last time. Or should I tell them he misunderstood me. Should I tell them my bestfriend didn't thought it's important to tell me that he is leaving country. Or should I tell them I don't know if he will ever return or not? I don't know if I'll ever meet him again or not. Or should tell them I loved saransh? What should I tell them Mahadev? 

Time skip...

I woke up and came down to meet my parents. They were worried about me from last night. Though Dhruv was informing them everything time to time. They were still worried. When I came down I saw their sad faces. When their eyes landed on me they finally smiled. Even though the smile was sad it was enough to make me cry. I ran to my father and hugged him tightly. I don't know when again I started crying. Dad caressed my hairs and mom too side hugged me. They very well know saransh means me everything. Seeing my crying they both started saying me soothing words.