37th chapter

Author's note: vote. Comment. Follow. Before reading.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov...

"Ansh , for you, it's Ansh"

"Haan?" He didn't paid any heed to her confused face.

Coming out of hug Saransh held Meera's wrist and dragged her to the sitting area.

"And what is this?" He took the tiffin box from her hands and started opening it "let's see what's in this"

Before Meera can answer Saransh opened the lid of the box and beamed with happiness.

"Gulab jamun" Seema, Nisha and Rishabh said and snatched tiffin box from Saransh.

Rishabh ran taking tiffin box in his hands, Saransh ran after him. Meera was amused to see two most sophisticated well mannered rude and arrogant business industrialists were fighting for gulab jamun.

Meera was finding it cute but at same time Saransh's changed behaviour was something unusual for her. This is the first time after seven years she was seeing her 18 year old bestfriend again.

She was busy in her thoughts and didn't realised when Rishabh came and hide behind Meera. But before Saransh could catch him he threw Meera on Saransh and ran away from there.

Saransh held Meera securely in his left hand and placed right hand on her hairs protecting her from hitting anything.

Their eyes got locked. But some strands of hairs were blocking his view of most beautiful mysterious black eyes. Her black mesmerizing eyes were hiding lots of pain and hurt. He wanted to see that pain and cure them.

Saransh brought his hands closer to her cheeks and brushed the strands of hair behind her ears. Unknowingly When his hands brushed her most sensitive part of her ear, electric jolt ran through her body.

She straighten herself and stood making some distance from him.

"Sorry" Meera Muttered and started taking steps away from him.

She was two steps away from him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Which resulted Meera landing on Saransh and her hair covered both of them.

From far away people will misunderstood that they are kissing. This is the first time she was this close to him. Meera would be lying if she didn't agreed that he is deadly and devilishly handsome. Well what's there to deny? Girls drool over him for his just one glance.

Saransh didn't put effort to make any move and rested his hands back over his head. Lying comfortably on the floor. Meera was half on floor and her upper part was on his body frame.

Meera was admiring his beautiful eyes and for some reason she felt captivated by his eyes. Saransh was amused to see his effect on her. Her heart was beating with 120k/m.s. she felt warm against his body. But she felt something off against her waist. Something was vibrating underneath it.

"I wouldn't mind if you stay in this position for the rest of the life. But this damn phone call is important. Would you mind getting up blossom?"

"S.. sorry" she muttered and detached her frame from his contact.

Blossom

Her face flushed hearing her new name given by him. She got up and dusted non-existing dirt from her dress. He also stood up and went to attain the call.

When he came back He found Nisha, Seema and Rishabh writting names on wedding invitation card. Dhruv was talking something with Meera.

He went near them to inform them that he is leaving but what he heard made him speechless.