5th chapter

Author's note: see I'm back with update. Didn't i told you once I'm fine I'll update soon!?. So here you're update. But I have a complaint which I'll tell you in the end. For now you can proceed with the chapter.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Seems like my daughter finally got some friends. Haan!?" Nisha's dad teased her.

"Are baccho baithiye. Khade q hai aap sab?".

They all seated and started talking. (Sit childrens. Why are you standing) 

"Actually uncle we came to meet Nisha. She was not coming school from 2-3 days so.." dhruv started.

(A/N: Guys I can't write Nisha dad Nisha's mom everytime do I'll just refer them with their surname Mr and Mrs Gupta) 

Mr. Gupta looked at her daughter and wife. They smiled, confirming him, they are saying truth. "Oh thankyou so much betajii for coming. And Nisha you didn't introduce us with them" Suddenly Nisha remembered she didn't introduced them. 

"Oh I'm so sorry everyone" 

"So this is Saransh, next to him dhruv and Rishabh. This are my new bestfriends Meera and Seema." She introduced them one by one. 

"Hello baccho!! So have you all had lunch? Let me order something for you all". They all looked each other and politely denied saying they will have lunch next time as they just came to check on Nisha. 

After their lots of insistence they all agreed to stay but the condition was "then let's not order from outside we will cook together. It's 'our thing' whenever we visit any friends house. So that elders can also have food with us and we get lots of time to chitchat". Saransh said and looked at them curiously for answer. 

Nisha's parents were shocked listening about cooking from boys. Their idea was very good. In this way they will get to know her friends more. 

And Nisha also need this environment so her parents agreed. 

_________________________________________

After some time the scene was something like,

Nisha was laying on sofa keeping her head in Meera's lap who was sitting in Indian style by folding her legs and caressing her head while watching TV. Seema was sitting on the other corner of same sofa facing TV and holding popcorn in her hands. Time to time she was feeding popcorn to Meera and Nisha focusing TV. They are watching 'bhootnath movie'.

In kitchen, Dhruv is making pooriya and Nisha's dad is frying them. Saransh is making sabji and Nisha's mother is instructing him where spices are kept . Rishabh is placing rice on gas stove after washing them as he don't know much cooking. They all are talking about their families and funny moments with each other. Rishabh is telling them about their achievements in school which they got as punishment for pulling pranks on others. 

By looking at them her parents are sure that Nisha is safe with them. Finally she got some true friends. So indirectly Nisha's father told them to look after Nisha in school. If she had any problem then stand with her, she is very innocent, she never share her problem with anyone. 

Listening her parents words, Saransh and Dhruv looked each other at same time for confirmation if they are thinking right or not. Saransh nodded his head in understanding. Just by nodding they understood that they are going to look after Nisha. 

After sometime they are done with cooking and started placing all items on dinning table. 

"Daughters you can come now lunch is ready" Mr. Gupta announced from kitchen.