21st chapter

Author's note: this story has two parts first teenage parts and second youth part, we are nearing the end of the first part. So enjoy...
_________________________________________

Dhruv's pov

Yesterday I came home after dropping Nisha home safely. Rishabh always used to drop her first then he left for his home but yesterday she was alone so Saransh said to walk with her home. Protective brother.

Well this girl is messing with my mind these days. It's been weeks since I proposed to her. But she is not giving me a reply. Not that I'm pressurising her, but she is intentionally doing this with me. She deliberately comes close to me but runs away when I start getting closer to her. Now I don't have any patience left in me. I wanted an answer. Each day it's becoming a torture for me.

Sometimes I feel positive that maybe she is taking her time to think clearly before giving her answer but sometimes I think she wants to reject me, that's why she is hesitant to reply to me.

And trust me if she rejects me i will not let it affect our friendship. She will always be my friend. I know I'll be broken with her rejection but I'll not blame her.

But if she really liked me and deliberately took time to respond. She is gone. I'll make sure she learns a lesson for irritating me to this extent. For punishing me with this torcher.

It's enough. I have had enough of her drama. Now she has to reply to me this way or in the other way. I know whom to reach out, when I need help in this matter.

"Meeeerrrrraaaaaa!!!" I screamed her name for help.

"Boliye" she said calmly coming out of nowhere in front of me. (Say)

"Are you for real?" I pinched her hands.

"Aaoooouuuuccchhhh" she pinched me back and this time i screamed in pain.

"Aoouucchh"

"Pinch yourself if you want confirmation not the other one" she said folding her hands in front of her chest. And walked back towards the sofa to sit.

"Am I dreaming?"

"No dear, you are not dreaming. I'm really here" she said elegantly sitting on the sofa and keeping her one leg or other.

"No you are not Meera, you are behaving like a girl" I said confusing dripping in my voice.

"Like really? I too am a girl"

"But Meera doesn't know how to behave girlish"

"Okay fine" she made an irritating face and folded one leg on the sofa and kept one leg on the table kept in front of the sofa.

"Now, do you believe me? I'm Meera and not your imagination" she said in her sarcastic tone.

"Finally, now you are Meera" I breathed in relief. Then I went and sat beside her. Folding one leg and keeping one leg on the table. Exactly like Meera.

"What are you doing here"

"Well, i wanted to ask you something and i needed your help also"

"What" i frowned.

"First tell me, did Nisha give you an answer"

"Nahi na, she is still playing tricks. She is finding it cute and seeing me frustrated for answers. Please tell me how should I force her without forcing her. How should I get my answer" (no)

"Hmmm?" She acted to think something deeply. I too became silent and started to think of some plan. We both were thinking deeply, keeping our elbows on knees and hands on cheeks.