40th chapter

Author's note: don't forget to vote...

Read at your own risk. Chapter not edited.
_________________________________________

Meera's pov...

It's been one week, I feel like I got everything back whatever I lost seven years ago. But I'm scared to accept these things. What if everything is a lie?

What if I accept those things and they again turned out to be fake?

I won't be able to bear those pain again.

This time I'll break into more pieces. Which I don't know when I'll be able to make again.

From my cabin I looked at Saransh his cabin is just beside mine. He is doing each and everything to bring out seventeen year old Meera back and i would be lying if I said he isn't successful.

He sends flowers to me.

He busy me novels.

He randomly gift me chocolates.

He teases me.

He irritates me.

He look after me.

He cares for me.

He is doing everything which younger Meera loves about him.

I'm trying so hard to hide myself from everyone. And he is trying more hard to bring my real self out in front of everyone.

He is making me fall for him once again.

Sometimes my hands itch to throw myself on him and hug him tightly. So strongly that he will never be able to leave me again.

After so many years I'm feeling alive I'm feeling my old self. But should I show this to him? When I know there is no place for me in his life now. I'm scared to show my real self to him.

I shook my head to remove these thoughts from my mind. I focused back on my work. Now I am working on new project file. This project is being setup by Rishabh and Saransh in Mumbai.

Yesterday Rishabh came finalising this contract in Mumbai. Now I'm taking over the funding and budget management of the project.

I got up from my seat but again sat as i felt dizzy. A strong strock of pain hit my head and i clutched my head pressing it harder. After some time it became normal just slight pain was there.

Getting up from my seat I moved out of the cabin and went to Rishabh cabin. I didn't bothered to knock as it has been habit. Whenever I knock on his door he shouts on me to come without knocking.

When I entered i found him sitting on his chair with his blazer hanging on the support of chair. Lisa was arranging some papers on table. One thing I didn't expect was Ruby was also present there.

She was placing pieces of cake on dishes. When her eyes landed on me she rolled her eyes as of she is irritated by my presence.

"Meera you here?" Rishabh asked finding me on his door.

"This papers needs your signature" I said forwarding file to him.

He go through the papers once and signed them.

"Wanna have some cake?" Rishabh asked me while forwarding file back to me.

"I didn't brought cake for her. It's only for Saransh. But I'm giving it to you just because you allow me in your cabin" she said placing one dish in front of him.

"It's okay I don't want" I was moving out when Rishabh stopped me in my track. Ruby left the office with a dish holding cake in her hands

"Meera did you applied for leave?" He is taking about Dhruv and Nisha's wedding. Only two days are left for their wedding functions to start.