20th chapter

Author's note: HAPPY MAHASHIVRATRI TO ALL THE  DEVOTEES 🙏 AND HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL THE LADIES 🌹
Consider this chapter as a gift for all of you
_________________________________________

Author's pov

"I'm sorry Meer" saransh said lowering his head.

"For what?" Words left from Meera's mouth. Her hands are still in his hand and her back is facing him.

"For What I did earlier. I know you became uncomfortable but I swear on our friendship it happened on its own. I didn't do anything intentionally, I don't know how I came close to you and was about to kiss-.... My actions were never meant to hurt you. I know you didn't like my behaviour that's why you are avoiding me. But please Meer forgive me, if you don't like I'll never come close to you" he said his heart out in front of Meera.

When he didn't hear any answer from her he let go of her hands and turned to leave. He was about to step away when he felt a tug on his wrist.
This time Meera is holding his hands. He turned towards her, still not able to face her. Meera took a deep breath and sighed. She is coloured with blush, but right now clearing this misunderstanding is more important than hiding her blush.

"Look at me Ansh" and he did. He looked at her intently in her eyes.

"Tell me honestly Ansh, do you regret that moment?" Meera looked at saransh curiously for an answer.

"Ansh do you regret our closeness?" Meera asked softly.

He shook his head. Their eyes never leaving each other. Her blush darkened at his response.

"Then why are you sorry"

"You were avoiding me since that moment. I tried to talk to you but you ignored me.  It was pissing me off. You know I can't bear your ignorance. You are the only one I have permanent in my life. And if you will ignore me then how can you expect me to react. Next time slap me on the spot if i did something wrong. But please Don't ignore me Meer-..." he got cut off in the middle when Meera placed her palms on his mouth to Stop him from rambling more.

"Chupp!! Bohot bolte ho tum. Ab tum chup rahoge or meri sunoge" Meera startled saransh by shouting suddenly. He was dumbstruck with this behaviour of her. His eyes are focused on her Black orbs. He just nodded his head.

(Silence!! You talk a lot. Now you will listen and i will talk)

"Hurt me is not even a thought when you can't even raise your voice on me. And Mr Saransh Mehra mark my words. I. Do. not. Regret. Anything. Related. To. You." Meera said each word with a firm voice. Saransh nodded his head again.

"Can't you see my ears, nose and eyes are red? I was avoiding you because of this" she pointed her index finger towards her face with her other hand. Her one hand still closing his mouth. Then his eyes travelled on her face. Blush again crept on her face but she managed to look confident. "because of my red face and it's because of you Ansh. I was avoiding you because of my blush Not because of your actions. And let me tell you, i wouldn't have backed if you have taken things further" frown formed on his forehead. He was confused because of her instant revelation. Then it clicked his mind and his eyes widened when he understood her meaning.

Meera smiled shyly and did something unexpected. She stood on her feet and closed the distance between them. She kissed her back palm fingers which she kept on his mouth. Saransh's eyes widened more and he was about to remove her palms when she pushed him and ran away from there. She went inside the door and closed it.

"You have to be responsible and answerable for what you did just now Meer" saransh shouted from behind.
_________________________________________

The next day they all went to see off Rishabh at Delhi airport. Seema is upset with Rishabh's departure. Though she is sad, she didn't let rishabh know about this.