10th chapter

Author's note: welcome guys, as you guys always forget to vote chapters. I'm reminding you here only. First vote chapters then proceed reading. You are welcome for the remainder 😉.
_________________________________________

The day after tomorrow came and they all gathered at the turb. Today they came informing their parents.

"So Let's form a team of 3-3, who is on my side? raise your hands". Rishab said and no one raised their hands. They all fooled rishabh and started laughing.

"Come on guys it's not funny" rishabh said.

"It was" Dhruv said and again started laughing.

"Okay then I'm going to play alone" Rishabh got irritated.

"Wait wait I'll play with you let's show them the power of crime partners" Meera said with determination standing with Rishab and holding his hand.

"I'll also play with you let's show them what it feels to lose from us" Nisha challenged them indirectly. While sauntering towards Meera and holding her another hand.

"Let's see who will show the taste of loss to whom" Dhruv said accepting indirect challenges.

"Losers will treat momos after the match. what's say" Seema said keeping her left hand on Dhruv's shoulder.

"Deal done!" Meera said listening to momos as a reward.

"So let's start. The team which will make the first three goals will be considered as Winners." Saransh said coming forward at the level of Dhruv and putting his right arm on another shoulder of Dhruv.

They started playing basketball and everyone was impressed with Nisha's techniques. Dhruv couldn't hold back his smile when Nisha snatched the ball from his hands very cleverly and made the 1st goal.

Meera and Seema are shocked to see Nisha playing better than boys. Again they started and this time saransh snatched the ball from Nisha and made the 1st goal.

While playing the game Meera was trying to snatch the ball from Seema when Meera said "Seema your lipstick is smudged" she took the ball from her hold. Seema stopped and started rubbing her skin beside lips then she realised she didn't apply lipstick today. Then it clicked her mind and she looked up to realise meera made a 2nd goal fooling her. "You cheater, let me teach you a lesson." Seema grumbled and Meera laughed.

This time Meera and Nisha were providing safety to rishabh when he was about to gaol. Others were trying to catch the ball from them when Seema put her legs between Meera to stop her but Meera sensed her trick and jumped back. Nisha was so involved in the game that she didn't notice and came in front of Seema. Nisha stumbled on her foot and In order to save herself she tried to hold Dhruv's hand, who was playing beside her. Mistakenly she held his collar and they both fell down with Dhruv over Nisha.

Nisha closed her eyes in fear of banging her head with the ground. But when she didn't feel any pain she opened her eyes. Nisha found Dhruv's one hand beside her shoulder and one hand behind her head in order to save her from hitting her head to ground, that's why she didn't feel any pain. Then she realised their position. This is the first time Nisha is so close to dhruv.

She looked at Dhruv to find him already staring at her with admiration. He was so concentrated to stare at her that he didn't care about his surroundings. Nisha was being awkward in front of his continuous gaze. Their eyes locked for some seconds and Nisha turned her head to sideways due to embarrassment, blush crawled upon her. But Dhruv was still lost in her beauty, studying her face features. But his couple of seconds of admiration broke when they heard everyone shouting.