16th chapter

Author's note: well... surprise!!!!

This is compansation for not updating continuously.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Here Nisha is still lost in admiring Dhruv. Dhruv came to his senses and smirked looking Nisha lost in his eyes. Internally he is happy that Nisha too feels the same for him, but he can't stop himself from teasing her. His smirk widened when he noticed that Nisha was holding his collar.

"Eager to open my shirt buttons?"

"Hmmm!?" Nisha said still lost in her Dreamland.

"Really?" Dhruv asked with amusement and a shock filled voice.

"Haa!?"

"Have patience lady, one day I'll definitely let do that" he wishperd in her ear bending towards her face and Nisha came to her conscious sense sensing decreasing closeness with Dhruv.

Nisha jerked away with Dhruv and straightened herself. She was nervous due to this closeness that's why her words were stammering.

"Wh..what are...y...you say...saying. I di..didn't mean that."

"Really?" This time Dhruv said taking steps towards Nisha. She was all red with blush on her face. Strength she was gathering from yesterday to face Dhruv, flew away in seconds.
When her eyes caught sight of Dhruv coming closer, her mind diverted to yesterday's scene when he kissed her cheeks.

"Don't you think you should thank me for providing my collar to save you?" Dhruv said with a teasing hint coming closer to her. Nisha couldn't control herself  from smiling, and a shy smile spread across her lips.

"No I don't think so" she pushed Dhruv and ran to her friends. Smile never leaving her face. Seeing this bold side of Nisha, Dhruv laughed heartily. Nisha stopped in mid, turned back to glance at Dhruv and again smiled seeing him laughing at her.

Reaching her friends she was huffing and breathing heavily. Seema and Meera looked at each other and thought to gain some fun.

"What happened Nisha?" Meera and Seema asked in unison.

"Nothing, you both got your sandals. Where is mine?" Nisha said diverting their attention from her face to hide her blush.

"Beside Dhruv" Seema said confusing Nisha.

"Haan?" Nisha asked with hesitation.

"She means to say, beside Dhruv's shoes"  Meera said clearing Nisha's confusion and glaring at Seema.

"Ohh, thank you" she turned to take her sandals but that was kept on height.

"Who kept our sandals on the upper rack? I can't reach there" Nisha said and looked at her friends.

"What happened girls?" Dhruv said while reaching girls.

"Someone kept your shoes and Nisha's scandal on the upper rack. We can't reach there" Meera said.

"Oh, short people don't try, you can't reach there" Dhruv said and shued away girls from there. Then he placed Nisha's scandal on the ground and she started wearing her scandal. Meera and Seema left from there.

"You still didn't answer my question Nisha" Dhruv said while wearing his shoes.

"What question? I don't remember anything" Nisha said while biting her tongue.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Let me elaborate it for you then" he is done wearing his shoes.

"No no no need, you want to hear thank you right? Then, thankyou so much Dhruv. Now happy?" Nisha said stopping Dhruv from moving towards her.

"Thank you for what darling?" Dhruv said again coming closer to her.