33rd chapter

Author's note: it is my humble request to all the readers to vote for the previous chapters. You all just read and scroll to the next chapter.  Not by words but at least appreciate me by voting the chapters.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Saransh pov

"Yes sir?" She entered into my cabin and stood in front of my desk.

My eyes directly went on her hands. It's was brownish red. She noticed my eyes on her hands and tried to hide her hands behind her back.

Can't she take care of herself properly?

I stood up form my chair and marched towards her. With my each ascending step She was taking steps back and soon she collided with wall.

I went near her and brought her hands in front. Taking her hands in my hands i slightly rubbed it

Her face becomes devoid of any expression.  And she took her hands back.

I don't know why but i didn't liked when she was trying to hide her pain with me. My heart clenched and my eyes must have darkened. 

Oh so this Meera is scared cat? But the one i left seven years ago was fearless lioness. What happened to her now?

I held her wrist in my hands and sauntered towards sofa. She started struggling in my hold.

"Sir...sir what are you doing?"

"Shut up and come with me" i strictly said to her and she became quite.

Then I made her sit on sofa and I sat beside her.

Taking ice cubes from container i started icing her burning hands. She became stiff for moment but again started struggling.

"Sir I can manage...you don't have to do-..."

I know she burnt her hands when she was in pantry.

I was talking with Sara when she blabbered about the pantry incident unintentionally. Fear rushed through me and i immediately informed peon to call Meera in my cabin.

I don't know why I'm again concerned about her when i know she don't need me now. I'm nothing to her. She don't need me in her life. We don't share the same friendship we used to do. Now we are just Boss and employee.

But how can I not worry about her, she is Meera. My bestfriend Meera. Well there is nothing left to be called bestfriends between us. But i still care for her.

As soon as I was done icing her hands she pulled her hands from my hold. She again got up and i again held her hands making her sit there.

"I'm not done yet" I said looking into her eyes and she lowered her head to ignore my angry eyes. Taking ointment in my hands i started applying it on her hand.

As soon as my warm hands came in contact with her cold hands Shiver ran through my body. It's like current passed through me. She closed her eyes and my eyes landed on her face.

This is the first time I'm observing her face closely. She became more feminine. Sweet and cute Meera became hot and gorgeous Meera.

Don't look at her like this saransh. She is not yours. She is someone else's. She is DHRUV'S.'

"Sir I can manage myself. This is not right. You don't have to-.." her words brought me out of my dreamland.

'Don't do this Saransh, this is not right' my inner self mocked me. And Anger rushed though me. I held her hands tightly and asked

"Mai sirf dawaa laga rha hu, uske baad tum Jaa sakti ho" I interrupted her and she became quite again. (I'm just applying medicine, after that you can go)