17th chapter

Author's note:
Good morning cherries....
Early morning surprise update for you.
No need to thank me, you can proceed with the chapters...
_________________________________________
Meera Seema and Nisha slept on the bed Rishabh and Saransh slept on the seat where they were sitting, and Dhruv slept on the sofa. They were too tired to care about comfort. 

After two hours, Saransh woke up and washed his face. He came out of the washroom and found Nisha and Rishabh rubbing their eyes to wake up completely and Dhruv yawning. He took out the water bottle from the fridge and drank two three sips and again kept water on the bedside table. Nisha left for the washroom to freshen up and Dhruv went to wake up Seema. When Seema heard Dhruv's voice she woke up and sat straight. They all looked at Meera who was sleeping soundly. 

"This girl is silent only when she is sleeping. Otherwise she is the complete package of chhota packet bada dhamaka" (small packet and big blast). 

"But the main question arises here is, who will wake her up?" Seema asked. After thinking for seconds they all looked at saransh. 

"What?" He asked. 

"What , what? Go and wake her up" Dhruv said. 

"Are you kidding me Dhruv, she is lioness when she is sleeping. And you are asking me to wake lioness to see her wrath? I'm not going to do that"  Saransh said. 

"Okay then let's play rock Papper scissor. Looser will go and wake her up. What say?" Rishabh said while coming beside Seema. 

"Good idea" Saransh said and came to stand beside Seema. They all were shaking their hands when Nisha asked them what they were doing. Seema told everything to her. And they included Nisha also in their game. 

"Rock Papper scissor!!" Seema said and they all put forward their hands. Rishabh was the only one whose symbol was scissor and others did stone. 

"Oh no, she will kill me. If i will wake her up" rishabh whined. 

"But you lost, so go and try" Seema pushed rishabh forward and motioned him to go ahead. 

Rishabh went to sleeping Meera and slowly tapped her shoulder. 

"Meera, Meera wake up, it's evening" rishabh said while tapping her hands on her shoulder.

"Just go away, let me sleep rishabh" Meera whined loudly spatting his hands away. His eyes flicker though the jug kept on the bedside table. 

"Don't even think to do that, she will eat you alive rishabh" saransh warned rishabh. But is he going to listen to anyone? Nope. He held the jug in his hands and opened the lid, and threw all the water on the sleeping Meera. They all closed their ears because they knew what was going to happen next. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" MEERA SCREAMED.  

They all started laughing, Meera first looked at her criminal then at her drenched wet clothes. She threw the duvet away from her and glared at Rishabh. Rishabh ran from there and Meera ran after Rishabh. 

"You idiot, are you crazy? It was cold water. And you, you threw that cold water on me? Now no one can save you from my wrath. You Just wait there" Meera said and went to the washroom. 

She came out in just two or three seconds with a jug full of water in her hands. Rishabh widened his eyes and ran from there. Everyone was laughing at them. While running here and there water was dripping from the jug. 

Meera couldn't catch Rishabh but water could catch him. She threw all the water on Rishabh from afar and started laughing. Although this water wasn't cold, Still Rishabh whined. When their 'water war' session ended. Meera left to change as she was shivering because of cold water. Rishabh also left for the washroom to change his dress. 
_________________________________________