35th chapter

Author's note: I kn sorry will not fix the patience you have been keeping so far. But I kn my readers have big heart so they will forgive me. And here you go with lots of drama... enjoy!!!.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Saransh's pov...

We came and stood on stage. Today we are happy that we made our parents proud. I can see my parents happy faces from here. Their eyes were shining brightly with proud faces. 

When I was looking at crowd and I found the same brightly shining eyes and proud smile gazing me with pools of emotions in them. 

It was none other than Meera. 

She was standing at corner in the crowd near the pillar. And her same proud eyes were looking at us. 

I felt like I was searching for her till now. She sensed my gaze on her and became aware of my stare. But this time she didn't averted her eyes away instead a small smile spread across her face. Her eyes were trying to say something. 

A small smile was tracing her lips and Then I remembered...

'one day you will be on the top of success and I'll be smiling at you from the crowd...'

Her words rang in my ears. 

I couldn't control myself from smiling at her. For a split seconds i felt like I found my Meer.

I felt contented. 

Then her eyes became moist and she lowered her lashes. 

We signed the collaboration paper's, and inaugurated the new project which we are going to start in India. 

Then, we came down the stage and talked with the colleagues, politicians, and other business parties. They all congratulated us. 

After giving tons of interviews, finally we got some spare time to enjoy the party. 

When I was talking to some other business officials someone tapped on my shoulder. I excused them and turned to face the person. My eyes beamed with happiness looking at that person. 

"Remember me?" She asked strictly. 

"No, who are you?" I said amused. 

"Let us remind you then" she held my hands and brought me to the side table. Then she let go of my hands and stood straight folding her hands in front of her chest. 

Another girl came and stood beside her exactly in same position. 

"Now, do you remember us?" They both asked in unison. Did I mention they were giving me dangerous look?. 

"Ofcourse my ladies, don't scare me. I remember both of you" then they both jumped on me and hugged me tightly. 

Coming out of hug they both held my ears and twisted it forcibly. 

"Ahhhh...oouuchhhh....Seema sorry.... please let go my ears. I'm sorry Nisha" i winced in pain. 

"You should be" Nisha said and they both let go of my ears. 

"Okay I'm so sorry...please forgive me girls" I joined my hands in front of them and bend down slightly to ask for their forgiveness. 

"Try harder!!" Seema said. 

"Kripya hame kshama kare deviya. Hum aapke gunehgar hai" this time i held my ears with my both hands and apologised 

(Please forgive me goddess. I'm your culprit) 

"Jaiye maaf Kiya humne aapko" Nisha said and looked at other side in arrogance "dhyan rahe aisi galati dobara na ho" 

(Okay okay forgiven. But remember, this mistake shouldn't happen next time)