43rd chapter

Author's note: there was a cute girl who was constantly bugging me for update. So, this update is dedicated to her.

Please vote before reading and let me know your reviews on this chapter after reading.

Some readers just read and don't even vote. It's my request to them. Please vote.

Now I'll stop my ramblings here and you can enjoy reading...
__________________________________________________________________________________

Meera's pov

I shouldn't have visited hospital. I regret it now.

I'll kill this Dhruv Mishra when he will return from his honeymoon.

Here I'm stuck in this hospital from last two hours and he is happily enjoying his honeymoon.

I shouldn't have came here. That inhuman nurse took so much of my blood.

And my mother being the Hitler mom forced me to give blood for test.

Can you believe that bitchy girl took three test tubes of my blood.

Here I'm already weak and she took three test tubes of my blood.

Not only blood tests she send me in that wierd machine for MRI test. Then attached many wires on my head to measure the electrical activity of my brain in eeg machine.

Huhhhh. My brain cells are working perfectly fine the one who needs this test is this nurse. Some wires of her are displaced.

After she was contented to her heart performing tests on me she let go of me.

I'll never forgive her for this crime.

My mom slapped my head when I was giving her dangerous death look.

"What?"

"Stop looking at her. You will kill her just by your glare" my mom said And I rolled my eyes at her.

Reports will be out soon. But it will take some time.

We came out of hospital and booked cab.

Reaching home I directly went in my room to sleep.

Ofcourse after having lunch and medicines.

Some times later I stirred in sleep when I felt ticklish in my ears.

I rubbed it to sooth the irritation.

Again i felt ticklish and it disturbed my sleep.

Seriously, whoever is doing this doesn't love his life.

When again i felt ticklish i grabbed the whatever object was being used to disturb my precious sleep and threw that with jolt without even looking at the person.

I heard someone laughing historically and opened my eyes to find Saransh laying on bed clutching his stomach and his eyes are filled with tears due to laughing.

"If you are done laughing. You can happily take your ass out of my room"

"Language Ms Meera Jaiswal" he widened his eyes at my choice of amazing words.

"Get out of my room and let me sleep" I said and again covered myself with duvet.

"Wake up darling. Or else I'm not leaving this room alone" he said and i felt bed beside me dipped.

I peeked through my duvet to find him lying beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he very well understood what I'm asking.