18th chapter

Author's note: good morning...
_________________________________________

Meera's pov 

"I'm afraid, I'm planning to keep you forever with me" 

Am I dreaming? No no it's not dream. He just left from the room. It's not dream. And my eyes are still open, how it can be dream?. Did you heard? He said he's planning to keep me forever with him. What does that mean? He said he can't see his future without me. Didn't i said this line to dhruv? How it's possible he said the same line to me. Does that mean, he likes me? Like I likes him. 

I was sleeping peacefully but this saransh mehra wasn't happy to see me sleeping peacefully. So he thought to disturb my peace permanently.

He was messaging my head when I slept. But I woke up when he placed my head on bed. I was about to sleep again when he kissed my forehead. It's not the first time he kissed my forehead he always did whenever I was sick. 

But this time, there was promise with that kiss. Promise to keep me forever with him. This time, his touch was different from other friendly touches. Fear of loosing me was evident from his voice. 

His kiss lingering on my forehead erupted thousands of butterflies in my stomach. Tingling sensation crawled on my body. For a minute, my ranging teenage hormones peaked it's height. I wanted to feel his touch again, i wanted him to embrace me in his arms again. Shower his affection and care on me again. Is this called love? Fear of losing your loved ones? Because I'm afraid, afraid to loose him. 

Wait, it means it's not only me who is afraid to loose him,he too is. I'm not only one scared of parting from him, hee too is. But wait, what does that mean planning to keep me forever with him? Will he marry me in future? Will he propose me? Does he likes me? Oh god I'm going crazy thinking all this things.

He left me alone to sleep in peace, while taking my peace away with him. I so gonna kill him for making me anxious. But for now I have to sleep or pretend to sleep. Because he just left the room and I can't go after him. I'm still feeling hot, but I don't blame my fever for feeling hot. So I'm going to blame this Mr saransh Mehra for making me feel hot. Thinking all this and collecting all the possibilities of him keeping me forever with him, i slept contented.

When I woke up, it was six in the evening. Other musketeers are back to hotel. It's our last day here. We are going to catch bus of 10.25 in the night. Others have already packed their luggage, and Seema and Nisha were packing mine.

I went to them and lazily sat beside Seema, I took her support and kept my chin or her shoulder. She patted my cheek lovingly.

"How's your fever ?" Nisha came to me and checked my fever examining my forehead's temperature.

"Your fever is gone, but will you be able to travel today?" Nisha said worringly. And I lazily nodded my head in yes.

"Should we cancel today's plan? We can go later if you are not well today?"

"It's okay I'm fine, it's just cough and body ache and we can't cancel plans on short notice. We have to go back"

Boys came to our room and saransh marched towards me. I know he is going to ask exact same question which Nisha asked. He came and placed his back palm on my forehead. Before he can ask, i already answered his question.

"I'm fine and I can travel today. Don't worry and no need to cancel plan, we are going today only" Everyone laughed except saransh. He had his poker face on.

"Very funny" saransh said to me and then turned towards Nisha and Seema. "We came to call you girls for dinner, you both done packing?"

"Yeah we are done packing our luggage, and now" Seema said and stopped in mid, then zipped my bags chain and continued her sentence "we are done packing Meera's luggage also"