24th chapter

Author's note: read this chapter on your risk. It will definitely make your heart wrench...
_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV...

Time skip...

Nisha and Dhruv got tensed when Meera didn't returned home. It's been one hour and she is still missing.

"Let's go and search if she is stuck somewhere in the rain" Dhruv said with concern.

"Don't worry she is strong girl she will be near by home only" Nisha said to console Dhruv.

"But still I'm having gut feeling that something is wrong with Meera. She never goes out for so long without informing."

"Okay wait, let me bring umbrella" Nisha said and brought two umbrellas.

They both come out searching Meera everywhere. Nisha and Dhruv Asked their neighbours when a shopkeeper informed them about a girl chasing boy in the rain towards west direction. Nisha and Dhruv searched everywhere when they found a girl sitting beside wall near the park. She was hugging herself folding her knees and was crying keeping her head on her knees.

They both went closer to her and Dhruv kept his hands on her head to look at her face clearly when she gasped with shock

"Ansh-.."

"Meera?" Just when her name left from Dhruv's mouth she hugged Dhruv pulling him closer and started crying loudly. Nisha too hugged her tightly when she saw Meera frightened. Dhruv and Nisha both were shocked to the core when they saw Meera. She was drenched in rain, shivering with cold, and had high fever.

"Dhruv she had high fever, let's take her home first" Nisha said in concern.

"But what happened to her, what is she doing here alone?" Dhruv was hurt seeing Meera in this condition.

"Meera what happened? Tell me Meera... Meera?" Nisha asked tapping Meera's cheeks to gain some response.

"Dhruv, A..Ansh....he..thought....he..he shouted...he.. thought..I... like....he was angry..." She was stammering. Meera wasn't able to form words. Her lips shivered and she was squirming in Nisha's arms.

"Ansh? Ansh what Meera? Did you met him" frown formed on Dhruv's forehead. Nisha asked taking her shivering hands in her hand.

" Yess, He...he misun...." Meera again tried to say something when her eyes started closing.

"Meera, baccha kya hua?" Dhruv asked when he saw Meera closing her eyes slowly. (Meera, Child what happened)

"Ansh-.." Meera again tried to say something when she lost her consciousness.

"Meeraaaa..." Dhruv and Nisha shouted together.

"Meera open your eyes, Meera please open your eyes bacche you are scaring me..." Dhruv said shaking her shoulder and tapping Meera's face slowly.

"I think we should take her home first. It's too late, nearby clinics must be closed" Nisha said to which Dhruv nodded and picked up Meera in his arms in bridal style. He brought her Nisha's home and Nisha changed her clothes and settled her in bed covering with duvet. Dhruv knows basic medicine knowledge because his father is doctor. He contacted him and asked for prescription. Luckily they had medicine in first-aid Box. After giving her medicine Meera slept peacefully.

"Suddenly what happened to you Meera?" Nisha said looking at her sleeping figure. She was sitting beside Meera, whereas Meera was lying unconsciously on bed. Dhruv was drying her hair with towel keeping meeras head on his lap.