38th chapter

Author's note: see, again no votes.

Leave it I'm tired.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Seema's pov...

I parked my car in a parking lot and came out shutting the door behind me. Walking straight I went to entrance and watchman greeted me.

I greeted him back and asked for coffee to Mahira. She came early today.

She brought two coffee and handed me mine. She is little bit off today.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired?"

"Anything serious?"

"Actually the design you gave me some days back. I'm Still not able to make it"

"Oh, i thought it was something serious"

"What do you mean by that? It's freaking fucking serious Seema" i laughed at her frustrated look.

"How much are left?"

"9 are almost done but 4 designs are still left. And there is only one week left in the diwas fashion contest. How are we supposed to present our work for a contest?"

"Don't worry you just work on the finishing look rest I'll handle" I said. She agreed and started doing her work.

Taking a new design pattern i placed it on the stand board and started arranging the dress accordingly.

It's been three hours and only half of the part of the dress I'm able to make.

I swear to god drawing design patterns are easy but implementing the same design pattern is as hard as wearing 9 inch tall heels.

I was busy making Drapes of cloth when my phone went off i looked at the caller id and it was my dad. I swiped at the green icon and put the phone on speaker and continued to do my work while talking.

He informed me to meet one of his friends son as he is near my boutique and will be coming soon to meet me.

Now one thing I'm sure is something is going on in my father's mind. I'm suspicious because of his honey dripping talks.

I was still on call when I heard a knock on the door.

Mahira came and informed me about his arrival.

Preety fast.

"I guess he is here. I'll hang up now. You meet him"

"Okay bye dad"

I heard a faint knock on the door and i allowed him in. I was still focused on draping when he came and stood behind me.

"Just give me some minutes. I'm almost done" I said to him and tugged the last pin in the dress.

"Sure, take your time beautiful" I heard his extra sweet voice.

Huhhh, looks like he ate Arijit Singh for breakfast.

As I was almost done with draping i thought to finish it completely and then give him my full attention. I removed extra thread from the dress and cut it with scissors. Then finally turned to him.

He was patiently waiting for me to finish. Grabbing my sketch book he was going through it and i noticed a impressed smile on his lips.

I know dude I'm a great artist. Patting my back mentally i smirked.

Time to Happy dance.

"Hii I'm Seema. You are..?" How can I forget to ask his name. Even dad also forgot to mention his name before hanging up.