14th chapter

Author's note: no author's note today.
_________________________________________

Dhruv's pov

We reached the Prem mandir in the morning at 7 o'clock . Yesterday we reached vrindavan via bus. Even after reaching early in the morning we had to wait in line for the darshan of Radha Krishna and Ram siya. When we finally got to see idols after waiting 3 hours in queue, we prayed there and came out to buy Prasad. This mandir is devoted to the love of Radha Krishna and Ram siya that's why it is called as Prem mandir. People say if you ask something from the heart your wish will be granted here. And I am wishing Nisha. I hope he will grant me my wish if this is not wrong. After visiting idols we came out and

Girls got busy taking aesthetic pictures in lehenga, jhumka, bangles, faceless pictures, and videos of twirling in lehenga. And Rishabh is getting irritated because of their constant bugging for clicking pictures and videos. He is working as a photographer on this trip. We had appointed him as a free photographer. His photography skills are very good. I guess he will choose his career in photography.

When the girls were satisfied with the pictures we all clicked the group photo. Well we boys are not less than girls. We are wearing kurtas, because girls were eating our head to wear something traditional or ethenic dress. So here we are standing in kurta pajamas with scarves on our necks.

When we all clicked pictures then we roamed around the temple. This time Seema is walking with rishabh and saransh is walking with Meera. And I'm walking beside Nisha. Yeah, Nothing is awkward between us. I always make sure not to do anything which will make things awkward between us.

We are walking silently. After realising my love for Nisha, this is the first time we are spending time together. It's not like we are alone, our friends are also walking in front but they are at some distance from us. It's been four  days Nisha told everyone about having her own fantasy love story. And it's been four days since I've worried about her reply, how she will react If I tell her I like her, or maybe I love her. Yeah day by day my feelings are increasing for her. I am falling more deeply for her kindness, her mischievous acts, her behaviour, her voice. Everything about her is making me like her Even more. Finally gathering some courage I called her.

Nisha."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" Dhruv asked.

"Say"

"Nisha do girls really want someone like shahjahan in their life? Can't they love a normal middle class Boy?" I asked Nisha. Her steps halted and she turned towards me in shock.
_________________________________________

Nisha's pov

I was silently walking with Dhruv. He isn't saying anything so I thought to start a conversation. But how should I start a conversation is the biggest deal right now. Can anyone tell me how to start a conversation with your crush? Yeah, you heard it
Right. I started having feeling for Dhruv, when he first time came home to check on me, when he said sorry for being rude to me even after knowing he wasn't at fault, when he mentioned my name in group project, when he got angry knowing some boys were bullying me, when he was guilty without his fault, when he suddenly hugged me. At that time I was too shy to face him but I managed my blush by chewing my cheeks from inside. So you tell me, how can I not fall in love with a person like him.

But I don't know what happened to him, he is behaving strange nowadays. Always sticking with Meera, i know they are friends but it seems like they are intentionally doing this. Meera always sits beside him, always talking with him in sign languages, sometimes she teases him, and sometimes he teases Meera. To be honest I'm not liking their closeness but I can't say anything, they are friends, and everyone is close to each other in this group. They are more like family instead of friends, and I'm glad they accepted me as one of their family members. I don't know why he is asking the girls point of view on love from me. But one thing is clear that he is hesitant to ask this to Meera and Seema that's why he is asking me.I was happy that finally he started the conversation because I was failing very badly to start any conversation.