13th chapter

Author's note: As I had already told you, currently I'm on bedrest. So You will be given recent updates. So enjoy, Here's your update friends.
_________________________________________

Author's pov....

"I wish I could have a lovestory like her, and a partner like him" Nisha said and two heads shot up looking in her direction. Yeah yeah they were non other than me and Dhruv.

I showed him my most mischievous smile filled with amusements to Dhruv and his eyes widened at my stunt. He signalled me to stop teasing him but he also know i wasn't going to listen to him. When I was satisfied with his blush and embarrassment I left Dhruv alive.

We all clicked pictures with DSLR which Dhruv brought with himself. Everyone took their dream come true picture but I made sure to click Dhruv's and Nisha's candid picture which I'm going to gift them when they will propose each other. It's a small surprise for them. I was clicking their pictures when rishabh came to me.

"Meera, did you forget you wanted dance video here?" Rishabh said as soon as he came to me.

"Oh yeah how can I forgot this, wait wait let me bring my ghunghroo first I have brought them in my bag" I said and handed him DSLR to shoot my video.

"Saransh Seema Dhruv come here, Nisha come here, it's one time opportunity to see Meera doing classical dance. Don't miss it" rishabh started shouting when I was making bun of my hairs and was tying my dupatta at one side of my waist. I laughed at his excitement, but what made me chuckle was, how my other friends came rushing to us and sat on benches kept there for visitors.
_________________________________________
Author's pov

Meera was taking her position after tying her ghoonghroo which she brought with her. She was taking her position to start but Dhruv interrupted her and asked her to wait for 2 min.

"Wait wait Meera just wait two minutes don't start, I'm coming in just two minutes" he said and left in a hurry. After five minutes he came back with guitar in his hands. It didn't took them time to realise What's going to happen. He handed guitar to saransh and saransh took hold of guitar taking his position without saying anything.

"Guys what's going here, why I'm not getting anything?" Nisha asked in confusion.

"Just wait and watch how Meera dance on his tunes. May be this will be your first time watching combination of guitar and classical dance" Seema said in excitement getting up from bench and sitting beside Nisha on ground.

"But where did you find this guitar?" Saransh asked Dhruv while fixing string of guitar.

"I bought it on rent for one hour, before leaving this place we have to return this" Dhruv explained.

"Well That's a good idea, how can we miss to capture this moment?" Rishabh said clicking their pictures when Meera was fixing her ghunghroo again and saransh was taking his position.

"Ready?" Rishabh asked Meera and Saransh when they both took their position. He was prepared with camera to shoot both of them.

"Eveready!!" Meera and saransh said together and smiled looking eachother. But ended up laughing seeing eachothers excitement.

Saransh started running his fingures on strings when Meera started banging her foots steps to match his beats. Saransh was increasing beats slowly and Meera was also increasing her pace following the rhythm of guitar.

Other musketeers were shocked looking at them. Saransh was increasing his fingure movements making loud sound challenging Meera and Meera was dancing making her ghunghroo beat very loudly like she accepted his challenge. Finally after fifteen minutes of head to head compition. Saransh smiled at her stubbornness and stopped playing guitar but Meera wasn't paying attention that he stopped playing guitar and she had won their unannounced compitition.