1st chapter

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: So.... hello everyone, here is the first chapter. But before you start reading chapter I want to remind you one thing. I'm Indian and English is not my first language. And this chapter is not edited. So I'm really sorry for your inconvenience, please ignore my silly mistakes. Now you can proceed with the chapter.)  Once again thankyou for hearing my rants.
_________________________________________

(First Bell rings)

Everyone sat down on their respective seats. Just then a boy and a girl enters in class. Whole class is ready for entertainment as their leaders have arrived late... AGAIN . 

In white shirt blue frock, black shoes with white socks and white ribbon on both sides of neatly tied hairs a girl is breathing heavily keeping right hand on heart while left hand on waist. A boy in white shirt blue pants with black shoes keeping both hands on knees is huffing  ...by looking at them anyone can guess they came here running. 

Class teacher Ms. Nidhi glares them as they are  late again. She asked them "so, Ms Meera and Mr. Saransh what excuse do you guys have for being late again on the very first day of school after resting so much in Diwali vacation...".

Meera mentally rolled her eyes thinking 'here it goes again her so called manners lecture again' still she smiled sweetly and replied in as sweetest tone as she can.

"Actually ma'am this Mr. Saransh forgot school starts today onwards and was sleeping like pig and I being the sincere girl thinking about his studies I have to go and pick him up from his home so I got late becoz of him"

Saransh who was silent till now. He craned his neck at the side of girl standing beside him and lying so fluently looking at Ms Nidhi. 

He started "Ma'am she is lie-..."

Before he can complete his sentence, he was cut off by Meera again. 

"Ma'am we came running here just to attain your lecture. We didn't wanted to miss your lecture please forgive us .. please ma'am please let us inside I'll make sure we never get late again.." 

She was buttering Ms Nidhi as well as blaming a boy standing beside her. Saransh shook his head negatively seeing all her antics to melt Ms Nidhi. Well she got successful and Ms. Nidhi let them in. 

"I'll break your bones if you again slept this much late and put blame on my head" said saransh while entering in classroom.

"Okay Doggie" Meera teased him while moving to her seat. 

"Don't call me that Meer I'll not leave you this time If you again did stunt of reading novel whole night" saransh said to Meera who successfully ignored him and went away. They moved to their seats.

Saransh fist bumped with his other friends who were waiting for them. Rishabh Shah and Dhruv Mishra, Seema Verma. They all are friends from childhood. 

Saransh Dhruv and Rishabh sit in the middle row from Last 3rd column and Meera and Seema sit in 4th column of same row means infront of boys seats. Their group is famous for always being together. Whether in good and bad circumstances. They always support each other and Never let anyone face any problem alone in their group. Most of the people envy them for their friendship. 

They both went to their respective seats and sat with their benchmates. Meera was cursing some incoherent words to her favourite ma'am Ms.nidhi when her friend Seema asked her

"You again lied na?"

"No, I didn't. I said the whole truth, just switched the characters of story" she replied to Seema.

"Why do you always make him scapegoat?" Seema asked .

"Because he is the brightest student with golden marks and diamond achievements in every teacher's eyes ,and no one will punish him. that's why!!"