15th chapter

Author's note: This surprise update is dedicated to the new reader who is constantly voting whichever chapter she is liking. After some curse and blackmailing I decided to post again.

So here's your update...
_________________________________________

"Dhr..Dhruv..what are you do..doing?" I asked him in nervousness looking here and there making an escape plan. His nose touched my cheeks making it difficult for me to breathe.

He is two feet two inches taller than me. I'm just four feet six inches. He is towering over me in my personal space and I'm not even complaining about him or should I be honest, I'm liking it. He came dangerously close to me and bent down towards my level then slowly whispered in my ears.

"Making you red like cherry Nisha. And you know what, right now your ears and nose are exactly looking like red cherries" Did he just flirt with me? 'The great Mr serious face Mishra' just flirted with me. And here I thought he didn't reciprocate my feelings. Do other members of the group know about his dual personality or am I the only one? I didn't believe my ears, maybe I heard something wrong. My face must be flaming hot, I can't stand this new Dhruv Mishra. He is injurious to my health, my knees are becoming jelly slowly making it difficult for me to stand properly. I was still in surprise with his first sentence and he again bombarded me with the second one.

"Before teasing me, always think about consequences Darling. And for your kind information I like having cherry in deserts so Next time I may not leave this cherry" he pecked my burning cheeks and walked away leaving me aww struck. 

Did he just confirm that he likes me? Or it was hallucination? No he pecked my cheeks. It means he really kissed me. My crush kissed me. And suddenly I felt hot. This hotness is not because of the climate, it's because of his closeness.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god how can I do that . Wait, I didn't do anything, he kissed me. That too without my permission. It's not like I didn't like it or should I say I loved it . But how I'm going to face him now, god Nisha what's the need to tease him. Now he will tease you in front of everyone and you won't be able to answer him. I think I should hide myself so i don't have to face him or anyone in the group. I was talking with myself when I heard Meera's voice. 

"Nisha!!" Meera again called me. 

"Haan?" 

"Where are you lost, I called you so many times. And what are you doing here Alone" she said with frown.

"I..I..no...nothing...I just lost my way, let's go" please please please believe me Meera I can't come up with anything better than this.

"Ohh, okay then let's go everyone is waiting for you, and why did you leave Dhruv when he was with you. This place is new for us anyone will get lost here if they are alone"Meera said and I was looking at her shocked. Jerk, he told Meera i left him, but he was the one who left me here and went away. Audacity of this man. 

"You are still lost Nisha, and what happened to you, why are you burning like a flame" she said as soon as she held my hand and let it go again. Blush crept on my face again remembering what happened some minutes ago. 

"Do you have a fever?" Meera said while examining my forehead and I'm damn sure I must be cherry right now due to blushing continuously. 

Wait what!?, cherry? Seriously Nisha? I think I should stay away from Dhruv for a time being. He is ruining my mental health also.

"Nisha I think we should go back. You are not well. Sometimes you are stuttering, sometimes you are zoned out, and your body is warm. You will get sick. Let's go back right now" Meera said.