28th chapter

Author's note: here's your most awaited chapter...so enjoy guys...
_________________________________________

Saransh pov

"Good afternoon sir" Sara greeted me and I just gave her a curt nod.

"How's your exam?" I asked her. Today was her mid term exam.

"Good sir"

"Okay"

"Did you called my chauffer. We are leaving tonight ?"

"Yess sir, and your flight tickets are booked with Mr Rishabh in first class in the evening. And Mr Nick Evans and Miss Lisa Reynolds will accompany me in business class. I had already informed about your arrival to the CEO of Delhi headquarter. After that everything will be handled by the person appointed to look after the arrangements there-...." she was ranting when I cut off her in the middle

"Okay Sara. Enough now. Stop being tape recorder and Check this files and mail me as soon as possible. And I'll send you documents to verify it. After verification send me real copy of it before evening"

"Okay sir!" Sara said.

I instructed remaining works to my PA sara. She left my cabin to do her work. She is working for me from 2 years. She is hardworking, intelligent and responsible girl. She was intern in my company when she applied for PA post. Her resume was compatible for my requirements. So I hired her as my PA. But she is naive and mischievous girl, she talks alot. when she is free she disturb me deliberately. What else can you expect from a teenager.

She reminds me of someone who was very close to me. Someone who was ray of sunshine in my darkness. But she also disappeared like everyone else. While thinking about her my mind diverted to the incident happened in the morning.

Flashback...

"Why the hell you don't show any excitement for going back? Are you not happy we are going back?" Rishabh yelled loudly.

"It doesn't matter anymore Rishabh. We are going back just for work. Otherwise I never planned to go back" i said politely.

"Yeah. You never planned to go back. Because you are running away. Running away with reality. Because you are afraid to face it"

"I'm not running away Rishabh, and I'm aware of reality. I'm aware that we are going back. I just don't want to talk about them, that's it" 

"Then why don't you tell me the reason. What happened seven years ago saransh. From what you are running away? Why you never talk about them anymore" This time he asked me with politely.

"That's none of your business what happened seven years ago. So just mind your own business"

"Fine. Then what's the need to stay and bark here. I'm leaving, stay here alone in your den"
Rishabh left while shutting door on my face loudly.

Flashback ends...

Yess you heard it right. Rishabh and i, we both had fight in the morning. Well you must be wondering how we are together. So here is short recap. Rishabh and I met in the gala festival of business event 4 years ago. We both ran to each other coincidentally. He was attending that event with his family and I was there to attend a the same event with my family. We exchanged number, started meeting, then we decided to start a company. Just after our graduation, we started our own auto tech company named S&R. We both were newbies that time. We faced many challenges, Many obstacles, highs and lows, ups and downs. But we made it. In this four years we worked hard To reach this level. Now S&R is one of the biggest auto tech company in US. We both are 50-50 partners in this company. Our company has highest value in stock market. Many other companies want to join hands with us.