4th chapter

Author's note: hello readers!! Your update is here. See I do have reason for late updates. But reason I'll tell you later. Because first I want you to enjoy this chapter without worry.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday came, and Nisha didn't come to school today also. Dhruv is drowning in guilt. He thought at least today he will talk to her but she didn't come to school today also. They don't have Nisha's phone number. As she was new in this class and except saransh Meera Seema rishabh and Dhruv she didn't have any friends. No one knows anything about her why she is absent. Today is the last date of giving names and topics of group projects to Ms. Pooja. She came in class in the last lecture and everyone told her about the participants and the topic of the project.

Dhruv wasn't sure if Nisha had taken part in any group or not so he asked "Ma'am did Nisha give her name in any group?". "No Dhruv she didn't take part in any group so I thought to talk to her today but I guess she is absent today" Ms Pooja said.

"Oh, okay ma'am. You can add her name with Seema and me. She is out of Delhi right now due to a family emergency so she asked me to inform you " Dhruv said to Ms Pooja and she added her name with their group.

When other friends got to know Dhruv added Nisha's name in their group himself. They started hooting and Dhruv had a shocked face seeing them. Even if there is nothing in between Dhruv and Nisha. They all started to tease him. "Seems like someone is having a soft corner in his heart for someone after realising his mistake" Meera teased Dhruv.

"Shut up Meer .what are you saying?!" Dhruv said with a straight face.

"Oh come on let's agree that you are missing her" rishabh said.

"Haa haa agree that you didn't ask every classmate if they know why Nisha is not coming to school." Seema said.

"Guys stop teasing my buddy so what if he asked each and every classmate if they had Nisha's number or not" saransh said first part being serious but ended up teasing him again. They all burst into laughter seeing dhruv's red face.

Even rishabh and Seema who weren't talking to Dhruv they also started to tease him with Nisha's Name. "Guys I just wanted to say sorry to her that's why I was asking about Nisha and about giving a name in a group project that's because she is not coming to school and didn't participate in any group so I gave her name to Ms. Pooja. Is this much explanation is enough for you all or should I continue!?" Dhruv said.

"You say whatever we will believe in our thesis!!" Saying this they all hooted again.

Dhruv laughed knowing his friends antics to tease each other.

It's not the first time they are teasing each other their main target has always been Meera and Saransh as they are best friends from childhood and Saransh cares for Meera like she is his to be taken care of. Meera being the CLUMSY Meera always ends up in problems and Saransh being the SAVIOUR saransh he has to help her always. But today they also got a chance to tease Dhruv. Being hormonal teenagers they all can't stop themself from teasing each other. Meera and Saransh never took their teasings seriously as they also know it's just for fun.

Meera and Saransh always say that they are 'just friends and nothing else'. It's true they are just friends and their bond is very pure.

Well who knows the truth!?

(A/N: untill I changed my mind 🤭)

They both had always been respectful to each other. They also love and care for each other but as a friend. Meera blindly trusts Saransh well it happens when you know someone from the decade. Saransh and Meera know each other when they were only 3 year old. Saransh had a habit to look after Meera from childhood as she was the most notorious kid in the school. She was a violent kid and fighting was her hobby. She always used to fight with other members in society. And if anyone tried to tease her or Saransh, they wouldn't go from there without beatings and bruises. But the only person she never fought with was saransh and even if they fought, after sometime, they used to forget that they had fought and start playing together. They never had been angry with each other for a long time.