9th chapter

Author's note: dear readers, if you find it hard to understand the storyline anywhere in the story, you can ask me in the comment section. I will explain it to you. And if you find any mistake point it out, I'll correct it. I don't get time to edit chapters so there are some grammatical errors. Kindly ignore it please. Now you are free to proceed with the chapters...
_________________________________________

"Take a rest for 15 mins this lecture is almost over and your friend might need you. Join the next lecture." peon said and left from there.

Seema went to Nisha's locker to bring an extra pair of clothes. And Meera took her in the washroom to clean her face and hands which were covered with paint. 

Just when Meera closed the washroom door Nisha started crying. This was the end of her torture. Now no one will trouble her. Meera hugged Nisha and patted her back in consolation.

"Hugs without me? This is not fair guys" Seema beamed seeing Meera and Nisha hugging each other. They both opened their arms and welcomed Seema in a group hug.

When Nisha stopped crying Meera and Seema helped her to wash the paint of her skin. Once they removed paint from everywhere on her body. They gave her some space to wear clothes which Seema brought from Nisha's locker. 

They all came out and this time boys embraced Nisha in a bone crashing hug

"You fine Nisha?" 

"It's okay Nisha everything is over now". 

"No one will trouble you again".

"You don't need to fear anyone in this school".

"Guys...guys...guys I'm fine see I'm not even crying" Nisha said coming out of their embrace and pointing her both index fingers at her face.

"But you look ugly with these paint marks" rishabh teased Nisha. And Nisha hits rishabh on his head saying "you are ugly I'm not ugly". 

Other musketeers who were enjoying the show laughed seeing Nisha beating rishabh.

After that they joined the next lecture and went home when school got over. 

The next day in school Mr Narayana showed the clip which saransh and Dhruv recorded yesterday. The whole assembly was shocked after knowing the truth. And The board of directors expelled three boys from school who bullied Nisha. And warned the assembly to not do anything going out of school premises. He or she will be strictly punished if caught doing anything out of rules and regulations. 

Mr Narayana also praised Nisha and her friends for their bravery. And said sorry to Nisha for bearing inconvenience and misbehaviour in school. 

They started their regular routine and now Nisha is not afraid to walk passage alone. Their friendship is growing day by day stronger.  

They started helping each other in subjects which are difficult for others.

After that they all got engaged in studies as their board exams are coming near.  Solving previous years question papers, doubt solving, assignments and journal checking time flew away like honeybee. The school organized a farewell party for 12th STD students where they all enjoyed and clicked many pictures. 

Once they were done with the preparation their preliminary exam started. After giving back to back three preliminary exams. It's been more than two months since they stopped their mischievous act and focused on their studies. 

And like this January ends. 

Their board exams started and went well. The only exam is remaining is IT(information technology).