32nd chapter

Author's note: this chapter is dedicated to all the BTS fans.

BTS fans assemble please...
_________________________________________

Author's pov...

Oh come on both of you, stop acting like kids. Rishabh let's go home, and talk there. And Mahira handle the customer in my absence please"

"Okay" Mahira said.

Soon they reached Seema's home. Seema kept her handbag on the side table and started pouring water in the glass. Rishabh entered her room and he was surprised. His eyes landed on furniture, then he roamed around and found a curtain, showcase, bedsheet, pillow covers, everything in purple colour.

"What the hell happened to your bedroom Seema? Are you obsessed with purple?"
Seema vigorously nodded her head and then showed her big sheepish smile.

"This is called obsession with BTS" her eyes sparkled and smile grew wider when she was talking about them. She came near him and handed him a glass of water.

He took a glass of water in his hands and gulped the whole glass in one go. Then he handed the empty  glass back to Seema.

Rishabh was standing facing Seema when his eyes went behind her. His eyes landed on a big wall poster. Rishabh went near the wall and pointed his index finger and turned towards seema.

"Who are these people?"

"BTS. My boyfriends" Seema shrugged her shoulder and went near bed. She removed her slippers and laid on the bed keeping her head on the head Post.

He wasn't getting anything. His expression was enough to show his confusion. There was silence for some time. But it didn't remain long as Rishabh burst out laughing.

"BTS?..... Boyfriends?.... Like seriously? And why are they looking so weird? Why do you have their poster in your room?" Ha was laughing clutching his stomach. Seema was getting angry with him.

"Oye Mister, respect them otherwise the door is there. You can happily Get out" she said sternly pointing towards the door.

"Okay okay. But on a serious note. Do you really like them to this extent?" Rishabh came and laid beside Seema on the bed facing her. His one hand was supporting his head Above the bed.

"Ofcourse. They are my escape place. They are my imaginary world. I respect them. I love their songs and their care for their fans. Their sincerity. In short they are my first love" Rishabh was looking at Seema with admiration in his eyes when she was blabbering about her first love. It's been seven years since they had a conversation like this. This is what they missed in these seven years.

Seema was talking when her eyes landed on Rishabh's eyes who was gazing at her lovingly. Seema smiled and slapped his forehead which resulted, disbalance of his hand and Rishabh landing on bed.

Then he sat straight in bed folding his legs in Indian style. And Seema placed her head on his lap. He started caressing her forehead.

"Rishabh" after some minutes of comfortable silence Seema called him.

"Hmm?" Rishabh just hummed.

"Do you know where saransh is?" Seema asked.

"Yess" his one word answer brought a smile and happiness on her face.

"Really?" She excitedly got up from his lap and sat facing him.

Then Rishabh told her everything. How he met saransh, how they started meeting each other, how they started their partnership business, how they came back to India.