44th chapter

Author's note: vote before reading....
_________________________________________

Author's pov...

Next day...

Seems is sleeping on Rishabh's shoulder while Rishabh kept his head on seema's head and was sleeping peacefully.

But his peace flew away when Saransh kicked his foot. And they both got started.

"Hell man. Let us sleep" Seema groaned in her sleep.

"I didn't call you guys here to sleep peacefully"they just ignored him and again went to sleep.

"Here you both are sleeping peacefully and there Meera is getting married to someone"

"What?" That both said in unison and their sleep ran away. They distanced themselves and sat straight focusing on the matter seriously.

The very first thing Saransh did early in the morning was to call an urgent meeting with seema and Rishabh.

Early morning meeting as in six in the morning.

He wasn't able to sleep the whole night. While thinking about Meera he kept tossing and turning.

He was worried if Meera would get married to someone else. He got her back after so many years.

He waited for her so long not just to lose her again.

"Yeah. Her dad is looking for a boy and he even selected three boys and asked her which one she likes" he said pacing left to right in the room.

"Oh my god, i again have to look for lehenga. What about my jewellery? I didn't even have dresses for haldi mehendi and Sangeet. Oh god I have so many things to do-..."

"Unbelievable Seema. Here my love is getting married to someone else and you are worried about your dress?" Saransh looked at Seema angrily and again started packing.

"Oh sorry" she muttered.

"And what about you? You are planning to dance on her Sangeet?ya uske baratiyo ko khana khilane ka irada hai?" Rishabh sarcastically asked Saransh.

(Or you plan to feed food to her wedding guests?)

He looked at Rishabh confused.

"Go and tell her you moron. Tell her how much you love her. Tell her about your feelings. Ask her parents for Meera's hands for the wedding" Rishabh said.

"First time he said something right. Propose her. Get married to her. Get settled with her" Seema said giving an amused smile to Rishabh to tease him and then she again looked at me.

"I think you both are right. I'll propose to her soon"

"Why not today?" Rishabh and Seema asked together.

"Today I have something else to deal with. And i need time to think about how to propose to Meera"

"Deal with what?" Seema asked.

"That three assholes who sent a proposal to my Meera" Saransh replied.

"And how do you plan to propose to her?"

"Well that could be a discussion. Because i haven't thought about anything yet" he said taking a seat beside Seema on a single sofa.

Saransh then looked at Seema and asked her

"Seema how do you want your proposal?"
Seema suddenly got more excited hearing the most interesting questions.

She turned to Saransh fold her leg sat in an Asian style then started telling him her dream proposal.