11th chapter

Author's note: well this long chapter is compensation for late update. I was busy in last some days. So a heartfelt apologies please.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Dhruv's pov

I came home after hanging out with my friends.

I'm happy because finally I accepted my feelings for Nisha. How can I not accept, it was Meera who was hell bent on knees to know my feelings.
But I'm curious about what's going in Meera's mind. That girl again winked at me before leaving so it means she will definitely do something crazy. I just hope she don't mess up things.

I was more curious to know about Nisha's feelings. How she will react when she will get to know my feelings? Will she will accept me? Or she will reject me? Oh no no no.... I'm not that bad. I really like her alot. And I don't want to loose her. But she doesn't show any interest in me. But she also never said she don't like me....

"May I know why my son's expression is changing with every passing sec?" 

"Huhh?" I came out of my thoughts.

Dad said sitting beside me, placing tray of two cups of tea on windows sill Where I was sitting.

"So what's the problem?" Dad asked again.

"Nothing dad"

"Common man, you know I'm cool dad. I won't judge you. Now say, what's the problem"

I thought for sometime and mustard up some courage. I was gripping my cup of tea in hands. I kept my cup on tray and sat facing dad.

"Dad, do you miss mom? Don't you feel lonely, when you are alone?"
I asked dad.

"No I don't feel lonely and I don't miss your mom. Because you miss someone when they are not with you. And your mom is always with me, with you. Her memories are in this house and I have you also so why will I miss her. But why are you asking me this suddenly. Feelings for someone?" Dad asked raising his left eyebrows.

"Dad will you be angry if i tell you I like someone?" I asked hesitating.

"Are you kidding me son? You already like someone and you are telling me this now?"dad said getting hyper.

"Dad dad dad ...calm down. First listen to me"

"You better not say you already proposed her or I will disown you".

"No dad I didn't proposed her and I also don't know yet what she feels about me. It's just I realised I like her. First it was just mere crush and how it converted into likeness I didn't know"

"Who's the girl? What's her name? Where does she live? How do you met her? Do I know her?" He started bombarding me with his questions.

"Dad please stop your horses and listen to me first"

"Okay okay tell me fast, I can't control more"

"You already know her dad. She is nisha"

"What? Nisha as in your friends Nisha" he asked with shock evident face.

"Are you not happy dad? Don't you like her?"

"Of course i like her beta, she is very nice girl. Good choice son I'm proud of you" he patted my back.

"But dad I don't know if she likes me or not. I don't know how to tell her. I'm even confused if i should tell her or not" i reasoned my every worry in front of him.

"You should tell her Dhruv but first try to chase her. First know about her feelings. But don't scare her whatever you will do be in your limits. Don't make her uncomfortable"