6th chapter

Author's note: hello lovelies!! Here's your update.
_________________________________________

Author's pov

"Then why the hell you became her target again. Why Meera, don't you know she dislikes you. what you will do when she will get to know that is was you and Rishabh behind all this drama". Saransh shouted more like roared last part and Meera flinched.

Dhruv backed Meera holding her arms and hided her behind him while coming in front of her.

"Saransh stop now. It's true they did wrong but first let's try to handle this situation besides Meera and Rishabh both are at fault why are you scolding only Meera." Dhruv said normalising situation. 

"How we are supposed to solve this situation Dhruv and Don't you know she always ends up in situations like this. Did you forget she blasted laughing gas in the chemistry practical lab and got suspended for one week." saransh asked frustratingly. 

"Ms Nidhi already said she will call Meera's parents this time if she did something wrong". Seema stated the fact.

Rishabh: "Can't you shut your mouth for 5 mins... don't put oil in fire."

Seema: "Excuse me I'm not putting oil in fire I'm stating the consequences of fire you both created just a while ago" Seema spat back at him.

Rishabh: "Oh really Ms. Future Tailor?. Don't you know saransh will get more angry on her after this".

Seema: "Don't bring my dream in the middle of our arguments rishabh. It won't end well. And for the last time I'm telling you it's called a fashion designer not a Tailor". Seema grumbled in anger. 

Rishabh: "both are same okay. And What will you do Haan? You can't do anything Ms. Tiny little chimpanze-..." before rishabh can complete his sentence seems got up from her place and holds his collar with one hand and made fist to punch his face. Before she can punch him Nisha holds her hands and pulled seema to herself. 

"Calm down everybody Dhruv is right. Let's solve this problem first. And Rishabh and Seema stop fighting for now, once we solve this problem you both can kill each other it's my permission." Nisha said to Seema and Rishabh and turned to others "what are we going to do in tomorrow's assembly".

Saransh looked at Meera who was quiet until now. Saransh knew Meera is mischievous and naughty from childhood but she never did something which will hurt anyone. She always did pranks only for fun not to create Chaos or hurt anyone but her today's prank backfired on her. In this whole drama Meera was standing beside Dhruv silently when saransh started taking steps towards Meera "How did you-.. "

His words halted in mid when Meera stepped back in fear. She is having tears in her eyes because of saransh's shouting.

Saransh sighed loudly and shook his head remembering his behaviour just a few minutes ago. He knew Meera get easily scared whenever anyone shouts at her. She has always been treated like a princess by her parents and saransh. Even if she knows they are just scolding and will do nothing to her she still fears them whenever they are angry. He sat down and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

5 mins later Dhruv was standing with Meera and Rishabh Nisha and Seema were standing taking support of the bench in the garden. Saransh stood up from his place and called Meera politely signalling from his hand. 

"Meera come here". Meera didn't budge from her place.

"Come here Meer I'm not angry. I'll not shout at you". 

Saransh said and Meera looked up hearing 'Meer' from his mouth. He nodded his head and Meera asked 

"pakka?"