12th chapter

Author's note: hello readers!! Today I have a complaint from you all. Why you guys are not voting chapters?. It takes me 4-5 hrs to write a single chapter and 0.1 sec for you to vote the chapters. I'm not asking you to praise me in words but atleast support me in writing. It's my humble request to all the silent readers, please come out of your shell and like this and previous chapters also.
_________________________________________
Meera's pov...

"You are so doomed in love Meera, doomed more than me" Dhruv said unbelievably.

Dhruv's voice reached my ears and I came to realise that I wasn't thinking about everything. I wasn't aware that I'm saying this things in front of Dhruv. I forgot he was sitting beside me and listening my one-sided lovestory.

"Aahh...it's...I didn't know how it all happened. And I'm still not sure about my feelings for him. So please let it as it is"

"You are not sure about your feelings but I'm sure Meera. But you don't worry until you finalize everything yourself I won't tell him"

"Thankyou Dhruv"

"But that doesn't mean I'll leave you without taking my revenge. You are still my target" he said mischievously and winked at me. This is the first time someone winked at me that too to tease me. It was always me who tease others. I lowered my head because I'm sure my face must be red now.

"Oh Meera you are so sweet. You look so cute when you blush" he started laughing and I slapped his arm to stop him making fun of me.
_________________________________________

"Let's go and meet them they all must be waiting for us at our usual place" I said getting up from my place and extended my hands for Dhruv to hold and stand up. He held my hands and stood up but threw me again on sofe with force.

"How rude Dhruv, I'll kill you" i stomped towards him but he started running. We came to our usual cafe and Guess what they are already waiting for us here.

"Why you both are huffing like Maniac" Seema asked as soon as looked at me.

"Oh we both came running here, That's why. This idiot pushed me on sofa and ran away" I said while sitting beside Nisha. Everyone looked at me in shock but I ignored them. Well this is dhruvs place, mine is next to saransh I never let anyone sit beside him. But to make her jealous. I have to sit beside her. So that dhruv is next to me. She didn't said anything but her expression was enough to let me know that she was waiting for Dhruv to sit beside her. Dhruv looked at me in suspicion but didn't said anything and sat beside me which is the only chair left to sit.

Saransh frowned when he saw me sitting beside Nisha, he raised his eyebrows to ask me 'what happened' and i shook my head to say 'nothing happened'

Our food arrived and we started eating. No one is talking anything because we don't have any gossips today. Well I have trasures of gossips but I can't reveal them. Dhruv will skin me alive.
I was thinking about my murder when Seema groaned in frustration.

"Guys I'm bored sitting in home 24/7. We can't even go outside anywhere in this strong sunrays"

"This time I agree with you Seema. It's boring to sit alone at home and watch TV whole day. There is no fun in our vacation" rishabh sided with Seema.

"Let's do something to make it intresting" saransh sujested.

"But what?" Seema asked again. Everyone started thinking what to do to make this vacation intresting. We all were trying to think something exciting when Nisha raised her hand to gain our attention.