Chapter 2

"Good Morning , What's the time right now?" Hannah wake up and lazily she stretches her one arm and picks up her phone and saw the time.

7:58 a.m.

"Well, I'll wake up at 8.00a.m." and with that she closes her eyes for a while and nearly at 8:30 she woke up finally. After waking up she stretches her tiny body and goes towards the huge mirror and saw herself ," Oh my god my nose is red. Shit, I'll have to go to the doctor." And with that she lets out a loud sneeze. Then she lazily walks towards the bathroom and brushed her teeth, "Should I take a bath today Anyways I've cold , I'll see later ,I guess" And with that she steps out of the bathroom and rolled her sleeves up tied her apron on and wore a mask, "Let's start cleaning My House" And then she started cleaning the house from the living room.

Cleaning that huge house was quite a task for Hannah, but she did it very nicely until the turn of her bedroom came," I'm Tired , Oh god! This room is now to left to do" And when she started cleaning the bedroom it was already evening. "Damn, This room is so huge maybe my full orphanage would fit here and a whole city in this mansion."

"Aaaaah , Oh lord" She gasps clutching her hands onto her chest when she saw a cluster of spiders near the Mirror. With courage she cleaned that cluster and  whole room along with the bed.

Now it was late evening nearly 8.30 p.m. ," Lets order something to eat, Ummmm, maybe some pizzas would do" And with that she switches on the TV in the living room, "Lets watch my pending K-Drama" And with that she yells in excitement," My Demon."

And turning on the volume to the fullest she started to watching the drama and also eating the pizza  along with it.

And she yells. "Do Do Hee, Gu Jung Won, They're so cute."

And suddenly she hears a deep manly  whisper ,"Why are you yelling, Princess?" and a warm breath hits her ears due to which shiver ran all over her body.

A/N:- Do you know who is this?

Pls do give me feedbacks via comments... I wud love to read them

Thank you 

:)