Chapter 45

Later, when Hannah reached the house, she saw Dylan sitting on the couch with a serious face. She didn't even talk to him and directly went to her bedroom.
Dylan was shocked to see her this behaviour.
He thought," She used to talk to me, tease me, taught me. I really miss her. Why is she acting so weird that too all of a sudden? She was all okay on the night when we gazed at the stars."

He slowly walked towards the door and knocked on it.
"What?" Hannah yells.
"I wanna talk to you, about something," Hannah says in a deep voice.
"I'm busy" Hannah replies while she is sitting on the bed with a photo of Dylan and her which was taken on the day of the ballroom dance.
Suddenly, the door unlocks and Dylan enters the room.
Hannah was taken aback and she hid the photo under the pillow.
"I told,I'm b-" Hannah says but.....
suddenly he keeps his index fingers onto her lips making her shut up.
A red colour flew into her cheeks. She was getting weak under his intense gaze.
He slowly removes his finger and asks with tears in his eyes," Why are you doing this to me? Please don't do."
Hannah was stunned to see him in this condition. She was guilty of making him feel so bad but she knew what & Why she was doing.

She just stood up and started to go towards the living room but suddenly Dylan held her wrist tightly and said, "I'm really sorry for the incident that had occurred earlier. I know you're now too scared of me. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

Hearing that, she was reminded of the time when she was being choked to death by her first love.
Her eyes get filled with tears. And with that, a tear fell from her eyes to her cheeks.
She shoved his hand and turned back to look at him.

He slowly comes closer to her. She stutters and goes back.
Finally, she was pinned to the wall, once again and somehow, she mustered her courage and looked at Dylan whose dark eyes were already focused on her.
Her heartbeat got faster and louder. She gulps hard on her saliva.

Then, he puts his arm onto the wall from both sides of Hannah, caging her between him and the wall. She was now in his embrace yet she was too far from him.

"Can't you forgive me, Princess?" Dylan asks, His warm breath hitting her lips.
She gulps hard and looks into his eyes.
His eyes were filled with guilt and tears.
She was silent.

Dylan holds her shoulders and says," Why are you doing this to me? Please tell!"
Hannah was silent with streams flowing from her eyes.
Dylan shakes her while asking in a louder tone," Tell me, Why are you avoiding me like this?"
Hannah squeezes her eyes tight and yells," Cause, I can't fall for you! Dylan!"
"Just fall for me, Hannah!" Dylan says while cupping her face into his huge palms.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She says in a low tone," I can't!"
"Why, Princess?" Dylan asks.
"Coz, I'm scar-ed" Hannah stutters.
"Of m-" Dylan was interrupted by Hannah," Not from you."
"Then, why are you scared of falling in love with me, Princess?" Dylan asks while wiping her tears.
"Cause, I don't want to feel the heavy pain & agony of separation" Hannah says while her eyes filled with tears.
"Yet again" She adds.
Hearing her, Dylan wipes her tears and says," Don't you trust me? I'll never leave my princess."
"I've already lost my own family whom I trusted the most!" Hannah stutters with tears flowing down her face.
Hannah adds in a loud voice while looking directly into his eyes"Now, even if I trust you. What if you get trapped into the mirror? Again. What if you once again leave me? What if you once again turn into a beast? What if I once again get all alo-"

Suddenly, he smashed his lips onto hers. He collides her salty teary lips with his lips. Hannah was taken aback, her eyes were wide and she looked towards Dylan who was passionately kissing her lips. She shut her eyes.
He slowly cupped her face with his huge palms. Palms are pressed to cheeks, thumbs swiping away tears until their mouths collide messily, the world seeming to disappear around them.
Finally, after the most blissful moments, Dylan pulls away with a shaking exhale, forehead dropping into Hannah's neck.

Hannah finally opens her eyes with shaky breaths, she looks at Dylan who was restlessly hiding in the crook of her neck. She slowly puts her hands into his messy hair and caresses him.
"I'll never leave you, Princess, Don't worry!" Dylan whispers while listening to her rapid heart rate.
He slowly rises from her neck and looks towards Hannah
Hannah looks directly into his eyes. And with tears in her eyes, She hugs him tightly.
He ruffled her hair and whispered," Don't be scared, I'm there for you"
Then, he parted the hug and cupped her face. He gently kisses her forehead. And once again hugs her.
She tightly clutches his t-shirt. And hugs him tightly just like a child hugging her parents.

"I love you, Princess," Dylan says while ruffling her hair fondly.
Hannah rises from his hard chest where she was listening to the pleasant music of his heartbeats.
She looked at Dylan who was looking at her with hope in his eyes.
She smiles looking at him and says," I love you more!"

And with that, she came on her toes and pecked his lips. A red colour came onto Dylan's cheek. He was very happy. He hugged Hannah at once and Hannah squeaked," Hey! You're squeezing me!"
"Just be squeezed then" Dylan replies while hugging her more tightly.

A/N:- Finally, completed the book!!!

Do tell me how was the book !

And yea to the people who had supported me throughout this book-

A big hug for them !!!!

And special thanks to-
moonhawty & Strose4555 for helping me through this book!!!

I FUCKING LOVE YOU both!!! <3 <3