Chapter 9

And he came closer to her and tells in his deep voice, "This Mansion is mine & everything in this Mansion is mine." Deep warm breathes hit her lips and he whispers onto her lips, "Even you."

But she couldn't keep her eyes open for more time as it was filled with the fearful, hurtful tears and finally she lets out a whimper while closing her eyes. And after a while she opened her eyes.....

No one was there, Everything was back to normal. But the cheerful Hannah had gone. Now she was just a maiden who was whimpering in pain. Neither she had solution nor she had support.

She was scared. She needed love, affection, support  to heal. She needed her family by her side that time. She needed her three friends that time.

Suddenly her phone rings, She dashes towards her phone and saw 'BLAKE'. She swiftly answers her phone and with her shaky voice she says," Hello Blake"

Blake responds," Hi, I thought you slept anyways your pro- " And he hears her painful whimper which she was trying to hold by covering her mouth with her hand and suddenly his voice darkens and he asks boldly," Hannah! Are you okay? What happened? " And she answers with her sobbing voice," Yes" Blake's voice gets louder and he asks," Then why the fuck are you crying?"

She couldn't hold her tears more, She was not able control her tears and she lets out her painful whimper and began to sob bitterly making Blake worried ," I'm coming to pick you up" And with that he cuts the call.  

And soon within 10-13 minutes in that heavy rains, Blake rings her doorbell,' Ding-Dong' and Hannah runs to open the door and as soon as she opens , Blake saw her in such a miserable state and his heart ached for her and he hugs her tightly giving her the warmth of love and she also hugs him tightly and he slowly ruffles her hair," Don't Cry ! Why are you crying?" After some moments, she got her senses back and slowly leaves her hand's grip that was tightly clutched  on his white T-shirt and slowly Blake also breaks the hug and he commands," You're coming to my house. I can't leave you in that state." 

"Hannah! Why are you crying? Are you Okay?"  A melodious voice of a girl comes from the back of Blake and he turns to see a drenched wet in rain Jennie standing there." Did you fucking ran here in these rains, Jennie?" Blake asks in disbelieve and Jennie responds absent mindedly," Yea" with heavy breathes. Listening that Blake made a way for Jennie towards Hannah.

And as soon as she got a way to Hannah, she goes and hugs her tightly and pats her head lovingly and kisses her forehead. And slowly she breaks her hug and saw Blake looking at her absent mindedly and she snaps her finger in front of him making him realise his existence and soon he says ," Let's go to my house. It's near to her house." Jennie holds Hannah's arm tightly to give her support and responds with nodding her head into yes. Then, they sat into Blake's black,shiny car.

And soon they reached his house and Jennie and Blake took hold of Hannah's both arms to give her support to walk and soon made her lie on his bed. Her body was burning hot and her pulses were rapid, She was sweating but also shivering in cold, Her face was flushed red. And then Blake runs to get one paracetamol. In a minute , he came with the tablet and made Hannah take it and Jennie was soaking a piece of cloth in cold water and keeping it on her head for the fever to vanish. And shortly Hannah was in a deep slumber.

Then Blake sighs a sigh of relief and slowly shifts his eyes towards Jennie who was staring at her friend with tears in her eyes and seeing that Blake questions," Are you Crying Buddy?" She wipes her tears with her black sleeves and responds, "Why would I cry?" And Blake comes closer to her and says in teasing voice," BTW, You don't look good while crying?" Jennie says with a wide grin," Do I look Good now?" And he responds nonchalantly," Nah! You never look good. yk" And she makes an annoying face and sees at him.

He slowly comes closer to her and tells," Don't witches feel cold?" She responds with a confused voice," What do you mean?" "I mean you're drenched wet. Aren't you?" Blake asks sarcastically and she responds, " Oh shit! I'm drenched wet. Now?" 

He says in his deep voice," Don't you think, I also have clothes." She asks in confusion," So? Why would you give your clothes to me?" He responds while walking towards his closet," To wear obviously." Jennie fumbles," O-oh-ok-a-y " And with that she runs towards the bathroom and saw her face was full red in the mirror and asks to herself," What's happening to me?" And a sudden knock is heard on the door interrupting her wild thoughts and she hears Blake's voice," Here, White shirt for you." 

Jennie hands out her one hand out of the door and snatches the white shirt from him and asks," What about trousers?" And she hears deep laugh of Blake from outside and he responds sarcastically," Would my trousers even fit your tiny waist?" And listening that her turned more red and she was feeling hot in that wet clothes and sudden thought lingers her mind," Am I blushing?" And she washes her face with the tap water then she changed her clothes into the white shirt of Blake revealing her slender long legs and with hairs all wet she came out of the bathroom and saw Blake staring at her in awe.

She questions while snapping her fingers in front of him ," What?" and he responds nervously while touching his neck," Nothing" while his ears turned red. And soon he leaves the room and told in loud voice," I'll sleep in the living hall . You can sleep in the guest room" She responds," Okay."

And with that  they all slept a peaceful night.

 Soon nearly at 7.30 a.m. Jennie wakes up goes to check Hannah and saw Blake was staring at her with love and slowly with his fingers he was removing her hairs from her face. Jennie felt a little distant, her heart ached a bit, she was a little sad by seeing the view, But why? 

 But she decided to neglect these feelings. And she goes and pats Blake's back and asks sarcastically," Are you in love bro?"

A/N:- Is he in love?

With whom?

Let me know in comments

THANK YOU

Heeheheheheheheh