Chapter 44

There, he made a healthy yet tasty breakfast. Then, he put it carefully in a tiffin. He had put some salads and some pieces of sandwich.
Then, he left the house and said to himself, "I'm gonna surprise her! With a yummy breakfast....for surely she is not expecting this. How happy she would be! Right?"

And with that, he took the metro to her company. Soon enough, he reached her company. There he was stopped by the security. 
"Hey, Young man! Where is your ID?" The security asked.
"I'm not an employee here. I'm here to give tiffin to Hannah." Dylan replies while searching for Hannah with his wide eyes inside the company.
And there comes, Jennie. While passing the entrance she says to Dylan," What are you doing here?"
"Tiffin for Hannah," Dylan says bluntly while showing her the tiffin.
"Oh! Romantic" Jennie whispers and goes inside the company.  Then, she rushed towards Hannah who was standing beside the printer.
"HANNAH! Your boyfr- I mean Dylan is here!" Jennie says in a loud tone.
Hannah was too stunned to speak after hearing her, she had not expected him to come here. 
"Why is he here?" Hannah asks in a low voice.
"Just go!" Jennie says while pushing her towards the entrance.

Then, she goes and sees Dylan's black, deep eyes searching for her. He immediately waved his hand after looking at her. She rushed after she saw Dylan.
"Ma'am, Do you know this young man? He has been standing here for a long time." The security asks.
Hannah nods in agreement.
"See! She knows, Huh?!" Dylan says while giving the security guy a side-eye.
"Here, Your breakfast!" Dylan says happily while giving her the tiffin.
"Why the fuck do you come here? Just don't ever come here after!" Hannah says to him while taking him towards the parking plot.
Hearing her say such cruel words, Dylan had tears in his eyes yet he controlled those tears just by thinking," Maybe she had a bad day."
But, little did he know that she was avoiding him for their betterment. 
"Just take this, and I'll leave," Dylan says with puppy eyes while giving the tiffin.
"Hmm, Thank you," Hannah says and takes the tiffin. Then, she walked towards the company.

Dylan left her company with a sorrowful mind. He had many thoughts running over his mind," Is she really avoiding me? Does she want to break our friendship?  She is the only friend, I have. Maybe, she now too fears me for I was a beast and had choked her to death. I'm just too bad for her.Indeed, she has the right to avoid me. "
Soon he reached their house with tears welled up in his eyes. As soon as he entered the house, He broke into tears. He started sobbing bitterly. He sobbed," I'm sorry Hannah! I'm the guiltiest creature on this word for I had committed a grave sin. BUT, I CAN'T LET GO OF MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND."

On the other hand, Hannah entered the company where Jennie was eagerly waiting for her.
"Do you now, know the feeling of Love?" Jennie asks Hannah.
Hannah looks at her with confusion.
"Don't try to act fool."Jennie warns her and Hannah replies," I don't like him. He is just a friend."
"Are you sure about that?" Jennie asks making Hannah doubt her answer.
"O-f cou-rse" Hannah stutters.
"Hannah, Don't make the same mistake that I made. Don't try to avoid love. The longer you avoid him, You'll fall for him even harder." Jennie says while squeezing her shoulders.
Hearing that Hannah whispers to herself," I have already fallen for him, really hard!"
Then Jennie leaves her and goes to her desk. 
Hannah also walked towards her desk. There, she kept the tiffin and went to the restroom with tears in her eyes. 
There, she wiped her tears and washed her face. Her eyes were already red.
"You can't let yourself fall for him more. You can't feel the pain again, Hannah!" (Which pain?)
Hannah motivated herself.

Later, when Hannah reached the house, she saw Dylan sitting on the couch with a serious face. She didn't even talk to him and directly went to her bedroom.

Dylan was shocked to see her this behaviour. 
He thought," She used to talk to me, tease me, taught me. I really miss her. Why is she acting so weird that too all of a sudden? She was all okay on the night when we gazed at the stars under the cool moonlight."

A/N:- Hieee! Here's a part for y'll
Do tell me how's it! 

Well, today was my English paper and it went really well!!!

THANK YOU

HEHEHE