Chapter 4

And then they both enjoyed a piece of sandwich accompanied with some americanos.

"Start your designing Hannah and be sure to complete it by tomorrow. But don't stress yourself." Blake says 2hile patting her shoulder

"Sure Blake!" Hannah replies while showcasing her thumbs up.

And with that Hannah rolled her sleeves up showcasing her tender, delicate arms and started designing her model. After a small talk with Blake, she felt comfortable and the haunted memory of the previous night had faded out from her memory. She worked till late evening nearly till 8.30 p.m. After completing her work successfully she submitted her design," Here Sir, your design is ready"

"Oh, you're quite fast, I see. Good Job Hannah! Well, It's my treat for you as you  worked so efficiently for me." Blake says with a proud smile.

"Blake, Not today, I'm in hurry you know, My house is in chaos or I should say My house is a chaos." Hannah utters with an inaudible grin.

Blake chuckles and says," Well, get lost."

Hannah shows thumbs up and runs out of the office while yelling, "Thank you Sir!"

Hannah walks along the dark streets while scrolling her phone and soon catches her metro and got a good ladies seat. Soon she reaches her house. And opens the door of her house. She saw the time at her phone. It was quite late. '11:08 p.m.'

She soon runs towards her bedroom changes her classy suit with her crude ice cream printed pyajamas. Then she ordered some food for herself and ate while watching her pending drama. After eating food, she washes her face and did her skincare. 

"Well, today I can stay up late, Tomorrow is Weekend, Yay!" and she started  binge watching her drama again. 

Nearly at 12.03 a.m., She could get a creepy feeling near her. she could hear someone's heavy but peculiar footsteps. A chill went down her spine. She was stiffened like a rock for a second and suddenly all the  memories of the past days flooded in her mind and her head started tremendously aching. Everything started to become blur in her eyes. She clutches her hand tightly onto her chest . Cold sweat drops fell from her forehead. And suddenly, lights started flickering in the room making her scared.

And suddenly a voice of deep chuckles could be heard. It was the same voice that was of the whisper voice but the chuckles were not anymore whispers.

That scared her more. But being a girl who lived without her parents for lifelong had now known how to face such difficultsituationall alone. She mustered up courage and stood on her shivering feet and slowly on her toes she started walking towards her bedroom and saw a scary view in front of her.

Her room was as dark as caves. There was a formation of dark clouds and the majestic smell that she had smelled previously was lingering there and with her shivering tiny toes she entered the room, her throat started getting dry,she started coughing. Her eyes were on the verge of closing and suddenly she sees a dark figure towering in front of her and she finally blinks and as soon as she opens her eyes she sees everything back to normal. She was shocked to the bone. And found herself in front of her favourite huge mirror and slowly with her doe eyes , she sees into the mirror.

And boom, The reflection is not of hers. There stands a Drop-dead, gorgeous man infront of her in the mirror.

Her mouth in awe, Her eyes wide open , her hands as cold as ice. She is stiffened again as a rock.

And slowly she mutters with her shaking voice. " Who are you?"

And soon the gorgeous man stares right into her soul making her more scared.

The man was handsome, hot  who would mesmerize everyone. He had pale white skin colour and dark hair which contrasted very well with his skin. Also his dark brown and deep orbs on his face made him look much more handsome. His eyes were as deep as pacific ocean but it didn't had any feeling in it. His gaze was so cold and empty . His stares could burn a hole in your soul. His lips were as red as the gem Ruby. He was having a well toned muscular body, He was fully adorned in black adding more charisma in his looks. His sleeves were rolled up giving a view of his veiny hands

Who is hotter? Blake or this mirror Guy?

Do let me know in the comments

THANK YOU 

:)