Chapter 30

Then, he sat beside her and started testing his powers. He tried to swirl his finger and bring the bottle but nothing happened. His heart was beating loudly. He was anxious.
He clutched onto his heart tightly and stood up. He went near the balcony. He took deep breathes to lower his heart race.
After a while, he sighed looking at the stars twinkling brightly in the sky.
He slowly says while looking up towards the moon,"Why? What's happening to me?"
After gazing the stars for long enough and thinking deeply about his powers, he turned back and puts his hands into the pockets of his jeans.
He slowly starts walking towards the living room while looking at the floor. As soon as he reached the room, his gaze shifted towards the peacefully sleeping girl who was looking exceptionally beautiful. He slowly goes closer to her and hovers his huge palm onto her forehead.He caressed her forehead and chuckles looking at her.
Then, he walked towards the bedroom and slowly his gaze shifts towards the giant mirror. Mirror haunts him. His legs starts trembling as soon as he saw his reflection in the mirror. With stumbled feat he went back , far from the mirror.
His breathes started getting rapid just like his heart race. He was scared ,once again.
He was alone,once again.
Suddenly, his mind started displaying his past in front of his eyes and yet again, sinful tear fell from his eyes symbolizing his fears.
All of a sudden, Hannah's alarm started ringing.

IT WAS 5:OO A.M.

Hannah woke up and called for Dylan. But she got no response. She started walking towards the bedroom just to see a horrified soul getting trapped into the mirror.
Dylan was motionless. He couldn't hear nor see what was happening in his surroundings. He was as stiff as a rock. He was scared.
And suddenly a loud shriek is heard making him aware of the situation he was in,"Dylannnnn" Once again, the mirror was trapping him.
Once again,the past memories of him had traumatized him.
Once again, he was in dark and was alone. Was he alone?...

He didn't wanted to get trapped into the mirror, again. He wanted to be saved. He sees Hannah with hopes in his eyes.
Hannah ran towards him and forwarded her hand to save him.
He also forwarded his hands but he was just too far to hold her hands.
He was carried away by black , dark clouds emerging from the mirror. Those clouds had that majestic smell which Hannah had previously smelled when Dylan had first emerged from the mirror.
And within a second, he was trapped in the mirror,once again.
He had tears welled up in his eyes. He didn't wanted to break in front of Hannah. Thus, he controlled his tears and smiles through pain.
Hannah fell down on her knees with tears flowing all over her face. She went near the mirror and touched the surface of mirror.
He also touched the surface of mirror from the other side.
She slowly whispers in a shaky voice,"I couldn't save you, Dylan. Yet again.
I'm sorry, Dylan"
Dylan shifts his gaze towards her and tells,"Don't you cry Princess, you don't look good."
Hannah shifts her gaze towards the dark orbs of Dylan and sees that those eyes weren't vacant as earlier.

They had feelings in them. They had sorrow in them. They had pain in them.They had love in them.

Hannah was just lost in his eyes and Dylan was admiring her beauty.
But all of a sudden, Hannah's phone rang loudly.
"Your phone is ringing" Dylan says while pointing towards her phone.
"Oh" Hannah exclaims and wiped her tears. She picked up her phone.
It was Blake.

Blake:-Hello
Hannah:-Yea, hello
Blake:-Hannah, do you know how is Jennie?
Hannah:-What do you mean?Didn't you take ter home yesterday?
Blake:-I did but she has taken a leave today. So, I was just wonderin-
Hannah:-It's just hangover dude . Don't worry!
Blake:-Yea, maybe...Well, I want to talk to you about something important.
Hannah:-Me too, will meet you in an hour.
Blake:-Sure!

After cutting the call, she goes towards the mirror.
Dylan says,"Aren't you going to your work?"
She node as a response.
"Well, Then change your clothes and go to work, Princess.
Don't you miss me. I'll be back tonight."
Hannah goes near him and asks with tears in her eyes,"Promise?"
Dylan was shocked at her question but soon responds with an assuring smile,"Yea, I'll be
back"
Listening that Hannah smiles at him and swiftly gets ready for her work. She soon takes the taxi and reached the company.

While walking towards the entrance, she saw a tall figure facing towards the company. But neglecting him, she walked past him.
Suddenly a tight grip onto her wrist is felt.
She turns back just to see Blake.
"Hey" Blake says.
"Ohh, hi" Hannah replies
"Wanna a grab some snacks?" Blake asks.
"Yea, let's go. Anyways I wanna tell you something." Hannah says while walking towards the cafe.
Hannah was walking in a really fast pace as she had many thoughts loitering in her tiny mind,"Blake likes me? Bullshit!!
How's Dylan doing right now?
How to save him?
Is Jennie okay?"

"Wait" Blake yells from back.
She turns back just to see Blake struggling to match her pace.
She stops there for a while for him and then they both went to the cafe.

A/N:- What's the important thing, they wanna talk about?

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE