Chapter 21

After Blake dropped Jennie, She ran towards her house while clutching her hands onto her chest. And with a thud, she opened the door .Then, she went inside her house and slowly with her eyes filled with tears, she sat on the floor. She sobbed bitterly, She was yelling in her mind but no voice came out of her throat. Her heart was aching.  But why?

 Little did she knew, that she had already fallen for Blake and she was hugging her feelings in silence for so long, which gave her more pain. Later, She slept while she was sobbing in pain.

On other Hand, Blake was thinking about Jennie's weird reaction on love, And later he dived into deep sleep while thinking about the same.

Well, in Hannah's place a new friendship was built in. Though Hannah had many thoughts about Dylan, Some were good ones while other's were not so good yet she decided to make friends with him. She could see her old self in him. 

"While ,She was a little kid, she never knew what love was, what feelings or emotions were for she had always lived life as a lifeless soul after the death of her parents. She was so traumatized by her parents death that the death left a scar on her. After the death, Nobody in her family wanted her, they only wanted the poor child's belongings. She was living a hellish life just like Dylan. At that time, she met Jennie, who helped her through this problems. Her mother who was the mistress of the orphanage took Hannah in and protected her as well as her belongings till the very end.

She wanted to know the backstory of Dylan, Who had forced him to become a lifeless beast? Why was his condition so hellish?

After making friends, Dylan was so happy, His eyes were sparkling with happiness and made a pure tear fall from the eyes of Hannah. Seeing that Dylan asks," Is anything wrong, Friend?"
Listening that Hannah replies while looking at him," Nah"
Dylan slowly, with his huge palms cups her face and wipes her tears," Then, why're you crying, Princess?"
Hannah says," You just remind me of someone."
Hearing that Dylan asks in suspicion," Really? Who?"
"Myself" Hannah replies.
Hearing that Dylan's eyes got wide and he looked at her with astonishment and utters," Y-ou,how so?" 
Hannah, slowly raises her hands and removes his huge palms from her face. Then, she keeps her hands on top of his palms. 
And with shaking voice she starts, "I lived most of my life as a devoid of love, feelings and emotions. Just like you." 
Seeing her in trouble, he felt his heart paining. He says with his deep voice," Due to the death of your parents. Right?"
Listening that, Hannah's eyes welled up with tears and she started sobbing bitterly for she was reminded of the past time.
It was maybe the first time, Dylan felt other's feelings. He could feel her pain. He couldn't see Hannah crying, Suddenly he hugs Hannah and ruffles her hair," Don't cry, Princess"
And with that he snaps his finger loudly making Hannah dive into a happy dream.
After she slept, he picked her up and put on the bed. Slowly he sits besides her and says," You've been a lot through, princess."
"Indeed, A diamond doesn't start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. And you're that diamond ,princess."

~ Solange Nicole

Later, she woke up and found herself onto the bed, She was astonished to see that. She utters in annoyance," Wasn't I talking to Dylan? Did he again spell his magic on me? I can't believe him?!"
Then, A loud noise was heard from her house," Dylannnnn". Which was depicting how annoyed she was from her new friend.
Later, She ran through her whole house in search of Dylan but he was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, she realised his words while hopelessly sitting onto her bed,
{FLASHBACK}
He looks at her with his sorrowful eyes and saw her eyes filled with the curiosity to know the answer, the truth. He says," I'm no human anymore for I belong to the mirror , Princess." which was further followed by a sorrowful smile on his face.

She was sad, and with sorrow in her voice, she mutters," Is he again into the mirror? Is he again trapped?" 
Saying that she goes closer to the mirror. Suddenly a piece of paper came under her foot. She exclaims," What is this?" While picking it up. It was the same crinkled, coffee colour vintage paper. She opened it carefully and found out the same note was written on it.

 She opened it carefully and found out the same note was written on it

But this time, the note didn't scare her instead it made her happy. Seeing that message, she was very glad and again had hopes to see Dylan back.
"Woah! Atleast he wrote me a message, Well afterall he is a gentlemen" Hannah says while laughing and dancing in her room in happiness.
She suddenly had a doubt "He can't see me through the mirror, Right?" And with that she goes near the mirror and knocks it as if it was a door. But nothing happened. Seeing that, she was relieved. 

After that she got ready for her work and started her journey towards her company.

A/N:- Can he see her thru the mirror?

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE

Also, guys, I would again start the double updates on Sundays from the month of March. I will be having exams soon, So I need to study. So, I will be uploading only one part on Sundays till the end of February.