Chapter 41

Blake slowly hugged Jennie who was taken aback by the sudden incidents taking place.  With her tiny little hands, she hugged him back. Then, after a moment of the hug, both broke the hug.
"Are you ready for another  surprise, Jennie?" Blake slowly utters while tucking her hair behind her ears.
Jennie looks at him with confusion in her eyes and slowly nods her head. 
As soon as she nodded her head, Blake got down on his knee. And slowly he removed a ring case from his suit pockets.
Jennie's eyes were wide and she covered her face with her tiny eyes. She was astonished to see Blake on his knee.
He slowly opens the ring case and shifts his gaze towards Jennie who was once again taken aback.
Jennie's eyes were focused on Blake. She couldn't believe that her love was actually proposing to her. She had tears in her eyes. 
"Will you spend all your life with me, Jennie?" Blake asks with hope in his eyes.
Jennie was silent. She was just looking at Blake with eyes welling up with joyful ye sorrowful tears.
After waiting for Jennie's response for a while, Blake slowly utters while closing the box," If you're not ready, then I will  wa-" 
"I want to spend my whole life with you, Blake" Jennie yells while giving her hands to him.
He was taken aback by Jennie's sudden answer. He had a wide smile on his face. He looks at Jennie and sees her smiling towards him.
Then, he gently held her soft hand and put the ring onto her ring finger. After putting it on, he kissed her finger and got up.
Jennie looked at him with overwhelming love in her eyes.
"Thank you, Blake... For giving me another chance" Jennie slowly whispers and hugs him. He also hugged her and caressed her back lovingly.

After a while, both broke the hug and Blake said mockingly to Jennie, "Shall we now proceed towards our spectators?" 
"Mmm, Of course" Jennie replies while linking her hands with his and walking towards Dylan and Hannah who were the only spectators of their blissful moments.

Seeing them coming with hands linked together, Hannah was extremely happy and she said to Dylan," Finally, They made it"
"Hmmm," Dylan says while nodding.
Soon enough, Blake and Jennie approached them. Hannah smiles looking at them and says in a teasing tone," What's up, Huh? Couple, huh?"
Jennie unlinked her arm and showed Hannah her ring.
"I'm engaged, Now!!! Hannah!" Jennie exclaims while hugging her tight.
Hannah also hugged her back and started laughing while saying," Because of me, Right?"
Jennie slowly broke the hug and said," Of course! But, What about you, now?"
"Me?" Hannah asks in confusion.
"Hmmm, When are you getting engaged?" Jennie asks while looking at Dylan and then again looking at Hannah.
"Come on, Jennie! What are you saying? " Hannah says awkwardly.
And with that silence took the place of the happy chaos.
Suddenly the silence was interrupted by an announcement," Pretty ladies and gentlemen, Please gather on the floor and enjoy the melodious music with your beautiful moves."
Hearing that announcement, Blake extends his hand towards Jennie as if it were an invitation to dance with him. And Jennie happily kept her hand on his to accept the invitation.
Then, both of them disappeared into the dancing crowd.

There, only Hannah and Dylan were left standing and they both looked at each other with an awkward silence between them.
"Aren't you gonna dance?" Hannah asks Dylan interrupting the awkward silence.
"Didn't you tell me to dance only with you?" Dylan says while extending his hand towards Hannah.
"Will you dance with me, Princess?" He adds making Hannah's heart race. She had a rosy pink colour over her cheeks. 
She slowly keeps her hand on his hands.

 Then, they began to dance gracefully across the floor. Hannah followed Dylan's lead, their bodies in perfect synchronicity as they glided across the room.
The other dancers seemed to fade away, and Hannah felt as though it was just her and Dylan in the room. The music swelled, and they moved faster, spinning and turning, never missing a step.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through Dylan's body, and his fingers tingled in delight. His hand brushed across her waist. His body was acting on its own.
He drew her close to his hard chest, and she wrapped her slender arms around his neck.
Her dark brown hair fell over her eyes like a curtain blocking out the sunlight.
She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid her delicate hand on his shoulder and delicately tucked her hair behind her ears.
He swirled her around the huge, beautiful room, looking at her pretty smile.
Then, they both continued dancing around the room till the music came to a halt.

"Are you tired, Princess?" Dylan asks while intertwining his fingers with hers.
She could feel her heart race but keeping her normal expression, she said," Nah! Are you tired already?"
"You both were quite romantic, tho" Someone commented interrupting their bickering session.
They both looked towards the voice just to see Blake and Hannah standing there.
"Shouldn't we go home, now? It's already 12" Jennie says.
"Hmm, we should go home, now." Blake also says.
"Then, we both should also go" Hannah says looking at Dylan.
Dylan nods in response.

Then, all the four of them started walking towards the exit. While bidding farewell, Jennie whispers into Hannah's ears," Dylan is the right one for you. Choose him ASAP."
Hannah hits her shoulder lightly in response.
"Don't beat my girlfriend who is soon to be my wife.' Blake says while covering Jennie.
Hannah laughs looking at the couple.
Then, both Blake and Hannah sat in the car and said bye to Dylan and Hannah who were standing at the exit.

Then, both Blake and Jennie drove away leaving Dylan and Hannah standing there alone.
Then, Dylan's gaze shifts towards Hannah who was gazing at the constellations.
"Aren't stars so beautiful?" Hannah asks Dylan.
Dylan says while admiring the beautiful figure in the moonlight, "But you're more beautiful."
Hannah was taken aback, She had millions of butterflies in her belly. She slowly shifts her gaze towards Dylan and looks at him.
Suddenly, Dylan realises what he had said earlier while admiring her. 
"Just kidding!" Dylan says covering up the truth.
"I knew it," Hannah says in an embarrassed tone.

"Shall we proceed towards our house?" Dylan asks.
"Hmm, Sure! Can we just take a stroll to our  house, today?" Hannah asks.
"Mmmhmm, Why not?" Dylan says while intertwining his fingers with hers and walking along the trees and bushes under the moonlight.

Both walked while chit-chatting about themselves. And soon enough, they reached the nearby lake. There, they both sat near the lake. It was a full moon night. Moon's reflection fell beautifully on the lake.
There, they sat looking at nature and the twinkling stars in the dark sky.
"You've come a long way, Dylan," Hannah says.
"Hmmm, Indeed, I've come a long way," Dylan replies.
"Thanks to you" Dylan adds.
Hearing that Hannah looks at him and smiles.
Dylan also casts a smile looking at her.
"There was a time when I used to come here alone and pass the night just by gazing at the stars," Hannah says while dipping her hand in the cool water.
"And now, you're here with me," Dylan replies while throwing a little water on her face.
"Hey! Don't!" Hannah exclaims while throwing water towards him and then the rest of the night passed away with the tingling, laughing voice of them echoing near the shore.

A/N:- Have you ever danced so gracefully with your partner????
Well about me..... 
I don't even have a partner

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE