Chapter 3

And suddenly she hears a deep manly  whisper, " Why are you yelling princess?" and a warm breath hits her ears due to which shiver ran all over her body.

She pointed her index finger towards the TV and a sudden realisation hits her, 'She lived alone'.

Then who the hell was the one who asked her.

She was scared, her hands were cold , her eyes were wide open. She was getting an uneasy feeling and could sense the residence of some Demonic powers. She gulped really hard and after a while she mustered up the courage, and asked loudly ,"Who is there? Don't try to scare me! Come forward!" 

A strong gust of wind which indeed had some majestic smell and was black in colour hits her face and she sniffs the smell. Well, It was a really weird yet pleasing smell which further made her dizzy," Ohhh, My head hurts, My eyes are blur, I cant see any thing" And with that again she hears that same deep whisper, "Good Night, Princess."

At 8.00 a.m.

She woke up and she was alright. She had a little headache. But ignoring that fact, she seemed to forget what happened last night. She tried really hard to remember about the scenarios of last night and how she ended up on the couch but could get only a blur memory. She could only remember, 'Good Night Princess.'

Then she took her phone, unlocked it and saw the time," 8.09 a.m. Well, I'm on time, Lets go to work today." And with that she kept her tiny feet on the fluffy carpet of the floor and suddenly something pricks her foot, She yells in pain and then she took a look onto her injured foot and saw it was nothing but a chip.

"I didn't eat chips yesterday neither I have any packets of chips at home. Who was here yesterday? Remember Hannah, Remember, U gotta remember it!" With that she sits on the couch and went into a deep thought but unfortunately she couldn't remember anything and then she looked up and saw the TV was on and it was playing the movie,' My Fault'. Her eyes widened and mouth opened in shock. She gasped," I never saw this, I was seeing My Demon, Wasn't I?" 

And while thinking about the previous day, she switches the TV off and started cleaning the living hall as it was all messy and had an aroma of chips lingering there. Then she gets into the bedroom and boom!... there she saw the bed was crumpled," OMG, Who the hell slept on my bed now? Wasn't I sleeping on couch?"
She was scared , she gulped hard took her foot forward and tidied  up the bed and took out a elegant yet bossy suit and soon in an hour she was ready to go to work. 

She was in a deep thought about last night throughout the journey while she was going to her work that she even forgot to eat breakfast. After reaching there, her colleagues congratulated her for finally buying her own  house and that too was so big!
but she absentmindedly said ,"Thanks" and went on her desk and started working. 

At 11:00 a.m.

"Guys, Its meeting time, lets go!" The manager announces, and she runs with her laptop to the meeting room. Well during the time of the meeting, she was in deep thoughts and couldn't interpret what had happened in the meeting.

"Hannah, Can you please show us the model of our project and have you finished your designing BTW congrats on your new house." The boss says with a genuine smile.

Hannah had not made the model yet as she was deep in thought," Umm, Well " The boss stares at her and comes closer to her and turned the laptop to himself  and chuckles." Well, It's a good model but it does have a room for improvement" and with that he stared angrily towards Hannah and Hannah slowly mutters. "Thank You Blake."

After meeting

"Hey! Hannah, What's wrong with you? Is everything alright? You have been stressed a lot." Blake asks.

"Umm, You know settling into a new house is really so stressful and getting familiar with the house is more of a deal, BTW, I'm really sorry for the blunder I made in the meeting, Sir"Hannah replies.

"Its okay Hannah! Since, I know you, I saved you. Well, You have to give me a treat." Blake says ehile teasing her.

And a loud growling sound emerges in the scenario.

"Ohh Hannah! Haven't you eaten anything? I guess, the time for you to give me a treat has already come" Blake says mockingly.

And then they both enjoyed a piece of sandwich accompanied with some americanos in the nearby Cafe.

Blake was a  handsome  guy with blonde hair, Pale skin, good toned body, intelligent  dark eyes  which contrasted beautifully with his hair , immense knowledge and had a unique aura of himself. He was Hannah's childhood friend. He had met her in the orphanage and having quite similar interests in studies they both majored in architectural engineering and further at the start of the career, Blake opened a company along with Hannah as the company's model designer .

A/N :- Well, maybe this chp is lil long. I'm really not used to writing long chps.  Well, How do you'll like the story till here? Do you like this new character Blake? Is he hot?

Pls let me know in the comments. I wud love to read them.

Thank you guys.

:)

BTW, Before time updated ;)