Chapter 5

And soon the gorgeous man stares right into her soul making her more scared.

She was frightened to bone, she was staring at the figure blankly without any thoughts in mind, her lips were shivering, hands clutched tightly together, hands cold, hair messed up like the bird's nest. She was in a poor condition

seeing her in this state gave joy to the figure in the mirror and he instead of comforting her, he chuckled in his hoarse voice making her flinch and close her eyes.

After closing her eyes, she directly saw the daylight of another day. She woke up late morning and blinked her eyes multiple times and recalled each and every scene that occurred during the past night.

Surprisingly she didn't forget anything. She was still for a while and thought deeply about this matter.

The cheerful Hannah had gone. She thought. " Why was I scared of that gorgeous man - umm no, weird man? How was he into the mirror? How was he able to enter my house?" 

And her mind instead of going towards the positive side went towards the negative side and thought about the old landlady's saying," Be careful dear ,It has been locked since ages now, maybe its a haunted Mansion now."

She regretted the thought of buying this house. But it was now her house, "It's my house. It's Mine. I can't leave my house like this. This is mine."

Walls have ears, same with the mirror also but maybe they also have eyes. You never know who's with you,listening you or seeing you.

While she was thinking these thoughts suddenly a message pops up in her notifications of her phone. She clicks on the message and got to read a series of messages from her best friends.

Embarrassed shits (GRP Name)

Jennie

Hey Hannah, Sup? How's your new house?

 When you gonna call me to your house? House party?

Blake

She is alright, Duh but haven't called any of us till now nor gave me a treat.

Jennie

Why wud she give you a treat. Aren't you the boss? Stupid

Blake

I'm offended! 

Jennie 

Be offended!

Well, onto the topic again pls

Blake

Sure!

Jennie

Hannahhhhhhhhh! Where the fuck are you? Are you dead or wht?

Don't try to escape from us!

Hannah

Hi guys

Sorry for late reply.

 Lately, I've been in a dilemma

Jennie

Why? 

Blake , you gave her extra work?

Blake

No, I didn't. Why do you always target me?

Jennie