Chapter 17

"In The Mirror, Princess" A deep, sorrowful voice echoes in her room and she dashes towards the mirror. And she saw........

Dylan was trapped in the mirror with a sorrowful smile and was waving his hands towards Hannah as a sign of biding her farewell for the day. She was shocked to the bone, her eyes were wide open, again a spark of fear, darkness was seen in her.  With her shivering feet , she goes near to the huge mirror and touched the glass surface with her quivering, slender fingers. 

She wasn't able to touch Dylan. Her fingers were blocked by the surface of the glass.

She was so close to him yet so far away from him. The mirror was in between their worlds. 

As she had no choice other than staring at him, she did so but after a while suddenly he started disappearing making her gasp in shock," Dylan????" And in a blink of an eye, he was no where to be seen. She was able to see her petite reflection in the huge mirror. 

She was stunned by the event that took place earlier in her house and was pondering about that event in deep. But she decided not to skip her work for these events as already her company didn't had many designers and were pending with their work by a lot.

IN THE OFFICE

She started dealing with her work with full concentration but somewhere or other a part of her mind was occupied by Dylan, events, fear, mirror, etc. After accomplishing her work," At last, It's done" She says lazily while stretching her arms.
Suddenly a deep, husky voice echoes in her ears," Meeting Hannah!"
"Nooo, I'm tired"  She sulks and turns behind only to see the boss asking her to come to the meeting while everyone stared at her for she had denied the offer offered by the boss.
"I'll be there , Sir! I'm really sorry" She stands up on her feet and says while bowing her head and biting her lips for she was so embarrassed.
"ASAP" Blake says while snapping his fingers and looking at her in a teasing way.

She stumbles on her feet yet runs with her projects, files and laptop towards the meeting room.
"Here, Sir" She says as soon as she reached the meeting room.
"Take a sit. Meeting is going to be a long one." Blake says in a serious tone.

She takes her seat and shows her designs to Blake.
"Quite good, Keep the good work up" Blake says giving her an assuring smile.
"Thank you, sir" Hannah replies with a genuine smile.

"Guys, I've reviewed all the projects and files and most of them were good but to those whom ,I've appointed changes, please do so and show me ASAP. Now everyone can leave except the designing team." Blake says.

Slowly all the crowd left the meeting room leaving the only three people of the designing team. 
"So, guys you all know we are almost to the end of the project but a huge part of designing is still left and deadline is four more days. Can you guys complete it till then?" Blake says with a serious tone.
"But, there are only three people, who does the designing and it takes more than half  day for completing just one design and there are 15 more designs left to do, We can't complete it in such a short duration, Sir" A person from the designing team speaks up.
"Is it?" Blake asks in disappointment.
The designing team nods in response.
"It's really difficult to make designs suiting our project, Sir" Another person from the team speaks up.
"Not for everyone" Blake whispers in a low voice recalling the sentence made by Jennie, when she was appointed for the design by him. 

Flashback

Already we have delayed the due date of this project and plus the designs of this project are pending.
 "Designs are easy. Aren't they?" Jennie questions making Blake look at her in an annoyed manner.
"No, They aren't." Blake responds.
Flashback ends

"What sir? You were not audible." a person from the team asks 
"Nothing" Blake says while thinking about a solution.
"Now, how can we find a designer in such a short time?" Hannah questions
"I've an idea" Blake says while displaying his intellectual smile.
"You may all leave, guys" He announces with his bright smile.
As everyone were leaving the meeting room, suddenly," Not you Hannah" Blake's voice interrupts them.
Hannah was seated onto her sit and he was staring at her until everyone left the room.

"What's the plan, Blake?" Hannah asks in a serious tone
"How the fuck did you know, I'm gonna discuss the plan with you?" Blake question
"Sixth sense" Hannah replies while giggling.
"Anyways, just spill out the plan, Blake" Hannah says while crossing her arms onto her chest in a serious tone.
"I was thinking about Jennie, She is good with designing and can complete these designs with accuracy into the deadline." Blake says while looking at Hannah with hopes in his eyes.
"Good Idea, But what about her job?" Hannah asks in curiosity.
" I can collaborate her company with ours for this project on an terminal agreement for two years." Blake says while thinking deeply about the agreement.
"Collaborating with her company, sounds good" Hannah says while thinking about the project deadline.
"We really need her right now, This is a huge project, Huge amount of money is being risked on this project. We can't lose it like this Hannah" Blake says with a worried expression.
"Don't worry Blake, We'll overcome this problem" Hannah says with a positive smile on her face.
He also nods and smiles looking at her.

A/N:- Jennie, in their company????
Guys, Am I being to slow with the story???

THANK YOU 

HEHEHEHE