Chapter 26

In a whispering tone he asks while tucking her hairs behind her ears which were covering her pretty face as a veil, "What are you doing to me, Princess?"

Then yet again the first ray of sun fell over the pretty face of Hannah making her shine in the bright sunlight. Dylan was focused on her long, brown, pretty eyelashes that added more beauty to her face.  All of a sudden, a realisation hits Dylan," Sunlight is here, It's once again morning."

He had pain, sorrow filled in his eyes and slowly he shifts his gaze towards the window, where he could see the sun shining brightly in the vacant, blue sky.
 Seeing that he sighs and says ," It's so good to see the sun. I've not seen it for so long."

Slowly, he removes his hand from Hannah's face and stands up. He wanted to go towards the window and feel the sunlight after so long. With his heavy footsteps, he starts walking towards the window and once again the dark force from the mirror attracts him, pulls him. He tried his best to resist it but.....

Again, he was trapped into the mirror. He had tears welled up in his eyes and slowly he whispers into the mirror, "What sin have I committed? Why have I been trapped here since years? I'm tired. Hannah, Save me please." And with that a tear fell from his eyes.

Later Hannah wakes up nearly at 6:58 a.m.
She stretches her tiny arms and screams out loud in order to wake up.
She lazily calls, "Dylan"
Having no response in return. She was worried.
 And she face palms herself and says, "Did he get trapped again? Why do I have to sleep? I could have saved him. Again, I couldn't save him. Fuck!"
She slowly puts her feet on the floor and shifts her gaze towards the mirror. She was shocked to see the mirror. Her eyes got wide. She ran towards the mirror and touches the surface of the mirror wit her tiny, soft fingers.
She whisper, "Dylan"

Dylan was there. He was trapped as usual but something was unusual. The thing which was strange was Dylan into the mirror. How?

Whenever he got Trapped into the mirror, nobody could see him into the mirror. That mirror showed the reflection of others in the day time just like the other mirror but today.... It showed nobody's reflection. It showed how Dylan was trapped in there decorated with tears soaked face. 

Dylan was shocked to hear Hannah's voice. He was stunned to know that Hannah was able to see him into the mirror. Dylan touches the surface of mirror  where her hands were already there from the other side. He asked,"Can you see me, Princess?"
Hannah nods in agreement and soon she shifts her gaze towards his dark orbs which were already focused on her.

Hannah asks, "How can I pull you out from this bloody mirror?"
Dylan says with sorrow in his eyes and a painful smile on his face," I don't know, Princess. It's just my destiny to be trapped here in forever." 
Listening that Hannah removes her hand from the surface of the mirror and stares at him with tears starting to well up in her eyes.
"Go Princess, To you work. I'll be back tonight. Don't you miss me." Dylan says while turning his back towards her after showing his charismatic smile.

Hannah was sad standing there but obeyed his wish. She wanted to make him smile just like the way he did when he was drinking the water previous night.

Hannah got ready and was proceeding to get to work but she thought to bid farewell to Dylan before going to work. She rushed with her heels on towards her bedroom. She went near the mirror and knocked the surface to make Dylan look towards her. Hearing the knock, he turns back and saw a Gorgeous girl in her classy black suit.
She says," Bye Dylan, I'm going, Take care."
Dylan says while checking her out,"Ye-a, Bye, By the ways, You're looking good, Hannah." 
Hannah responds while winking at him," I always do look good."
"Whatever" Dylan says and gestures her to go.

Soon, she reaches her company.  She started to work really hard. But somewhere in her corner of mind, she had a thought loitering," Did he just said, I looked good? Why am I so happy?"
After the arrival of Hannah, Jennie also arrived.
"Hey" Hannah says while looking towards Jennie.
"Hie" Jennie responds.
They both started their work. 

"I made two templates, Jennie can you check these?" Hannah says while going with her laptop to the desk of Jennie.
"Yea, Why not?" Jennie responds while taking a look onto the templates.
"Purrfecttttt" Jennie squeaks while giving her a thumbs up accompanied with her pretty yet assuring smile.
"Thanks, You're done making yours?"Hannah asks
"Almost" Jennie replies
"Too good, you can show our both templates to Blake after completing." Hannah says with a wide grin on her face and soon she keeps her laptop on her desk and ran towards the cafe.
"No, Hey wait! Hannah!It's your fucking work!" Jennie yells but Hannah had already reached the cafe.

Jennie whispers to herself, "Fuck it! The more I try to avoid him, the situations ask for the quite opposite." 
While on other hand, Hannah called Blake and says, "Plan successful"
Blake says with enthusiasm, "Too good!!!"

FLASHBACK
Blake had called Hannah yesterday when, she was sitting into the metro.

Blake:- Hey! Reached home?
Hannah:-Nah! Did you both leave the company yet?
Blake:- Yea, we both are at our own house unlike you sitting in a public property.
Hannah:- Shut up! I m hanging up! Bye
Blake:- No wait!
Hannah:-Now what?
Blake:- It's about Jennie. Is she like alright? She had been avoiding me since she came here to work.
Hannah:- Yea,She's alright boy, But you sound correct. She has been avoiding you. Are you sure she has been avoiding you since she came here or You did something, Blake?
Blake:- Nah! I didn't
Hannah:- Try talking to her rather than talking to me about it, Dumbo
Blake:- I tried but she is like really weird AF. She doesn't gives me a chance to talk to her.
Hannah:- What should we do then?
Blake:- I have a plan. 
Hannah:- Tell already!
Blake:- Tomorrow, you give her the work of showing the templates to me. It almost takes 2 hrs and I wud also get a chance to talk to her.
Hannah:- Sure! 
Blake:- Really?
Hannah:- Yea! Bye now
Blake:- Bye, Thanks

Well, Blake was worried sick for Jennie. After talking to Hannah, he thought about the day when they were talking about Love. Since that day Jennie had been acting really weird.
Suddenly his eyes grew wide and he says," Does she likes m-"
Suddenly he slaps himself lightly and says," Nah! She doesn't"
FLASHBACK ENDS

A/N:- How's the plan??? 

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHE