Chapter 35

" Well, Dylan Who're you now? A human? Neither you get trapped at night nor during the day." Hannah says in a mocking tone and takes her bag to leave.
"Bye, Dylan!" Hannah says and leaves the house.
Dylan in deep thought says," Yea, Bye. Take care."

Well, the question asked by Hannah to Dylan made him question his identity. He sits idly, staring out the window, lost in his thoughts.
Slowly he stands up and goes towards the balcony. He stands there looking at the bright sun. He whispers lightly under the sunlight," What's happening to me? Am I human now? Are my powers really gone?"
He sighs in despair and turns back. He walks towards the table where all the dishes are kept uncleaned. He swirls his fingers in the air intending to make them fly in the air towards the sink.

But unfortunately, nothing happened. He saw his palms with an unbelievable face. 
"Indeed, I'm becoming a human. Neither do I have powers nor do I get trapped in the mirror." He whispers with tears in his eyes.
He covers his face with his hands and wipes his tears. 
"Also, I can't hear the thoughts of Hannah nor can I make her sleep." He says. 
With some hopes still lingering in his mind, he wipes his tears and yells in pain," No, No, This can't happen! I do have powers now too. This just can't happen!!!"
He couldn't come to terms with the reality that he had truly lost his powers.

Throughout the day, he tested his powers, but he didn't make any progress. Tears streamed down his face as he hoped for someone to come and comfort him, especially Hannah, whom he wished would arrive as soon as possible.
He thought Hannah would know about the changes to his powers since she saved him from being trapped in the mirror.

On the other hand, Hannah reached her company with a wide smile on her face. She had a jolly mood. She was extremely happy about the fact, that Dylan had made her breakfast. She just wanted to complete her work and meet Dylan as soon as possible. She was eager to meet him. 
Upon reaching her floor, she was pleasantly surprised to find her team waiting with a large cake and many hugs.
"What's the occasion, Guys?" Hannah asks in confusion.
"Didn't you see the board down at the entrance, Hannah?" One of her teammates asks.
"What was it?" Hannah asks.
"You really didn't see!" A girl exclaims in annoyance.
"Just tell me already, Guys!!!!" Hannah exclaims.
"Our design hits the top list, Hannah!!!!" A girl exclaims while giving her a tight hug.
"Just in  one day?!" Hannah exclaims.
"Yea!!!! It got selected by 6k people already in one day!" The girl responds.
"Woah!!! Party guys!" Hannah exclaims as she opens the champagne bottle.
Everyone started dancing in joy and soon the time to cut the cake came.
"Hannah cut the cake!" a boy exclaimed.
"Yeah, you and Jennie did all the hard work," added the other girl.
Hearing Jennie's name, Hannah started searching for Jennie in the room. But, she was nowhere to be found. 
"Don't make us wait, Hannah! The cake looks yummy," said a girl, patting Hannah's shoulder. "Go ahead and cut the cake without me. I'll join you guys later." Hannah says and runs out of the room.

She slams open the door of Blake's cabin and asks," Where the fuck is Jennie?"
Blake looks at her and says," She took a leave, Again." 
"What????" Hannah asks in a stunned tone.
Blake nods and stands up. He slowly says with sorrow in his tone," Why is she so stubborn? Why the fuck is she avoiding me?"
"Just ask her directly rather than asking me, Blake," Hannah says and closes the door. She dials Jennie's number. It started ringing and soon enough, it was picked up by Jennie.

Hannah:- Jennie! Why the fuck are you on leave? Don't you know today is a huge day for our company?
Jennie:- Don't you already know the reason, Hannah?
And with that, Jennie ended the call abruptly and disconnected.

Hannah looks at her phone in despair and then shifts her gaze towards Blake who was walking to and fro in the tension of Jennie.
"She walks towards Blake and says in a soft tone, 'Better confess your feelings to her.'"
"Will she accept them?" Blake asks with sorrow-filled eyes
"You never know. Just give it a try, buddy," Hannah encourages him.
Blake nods his head in agreement.

After leaving the cabin, Hannah immediately started working on her new project without even considering enjoying the party. She couldn't bring herself to enjoy the party with her family, and her friends were disappointed.
Suddenly, she received an email. Upon opening it, she was surprised to see an invitation to a ballroom event celebrating the success of their designs. She couldn't believe her eyes. Their designs were selected by the state's largest architect company. She runs with the laptop towards the door of Blake's cabin.

Without even knocking, she enters the cabin and shows him the mail.
"Woa!!! Finally?!!!" Blake exclaims just by looking at the mail.
He had tears of joy in his eyes. Hannah was finally happy to see him so happy. But, she was also sad thinking about Jennie.
Suddenly Blake's happy face turns into a sad one. Hannah was confused looking at that. 
She inquires, "What's wrong?"
"Jennie" Blake utters.
"Don't worry about her. I'll bring her anyhow." Hannah assures him.
"Really?" Blake asks with glittery eyes.
Hannah nods and goes out of his cabin. 

She was packing her bags, ready to leave the company. A wide smile on her face showed how excited she was to meet Dylan. She ran out of the building, but Blake's voice made her stop in her tracks.
 "Don't forget to bring Jennie tomorrow!" he yelled while chasing her.
 Although Hannah had forgotten about the ballroom party, she gave Blake a thumbs up.
 He caught up with her and exclaimed while hugging her, "Thank you, Hannah,".
The unexpected embrace reminded her of the tight hug she shared with Dylan.

Suddenly, she realized that she hadn't told her friends about him. She wondered, "Shouldn't I tell them?"

After a moment, They both broke their hug and Blake started to go towards his car.
Suddenly, Hannah utters," Umm, I have something to tell you both, about something, Blake."
"Tomorrow!" Blake yells and sits in his car.
"N-o, it's really important!" Hannah says in a loud voice.
But, Blake had already started driving the car.

Hannah in despair started walking towards the metro station.
"Yea, I can just inform them, Tomorrow." She motivates herself and again with a huge smile she sits in the metro. She removed her phone and yet again she dialled Jennie's number.

Jennie:- Hello, What now?
Hannah:- Aren't you being a little rude, Wifey? (In a cute voice)
Jennie:- Nah! ( With a laugh)
Hannah:- Made you laugh, hehe
Jennie:- I'm hanging up, Bye dummy!
Hannah:- Wait! Listen, Jennie!
Jennie:- What?
Hannah:- Your designs have been selected by the state's largest architect company!!! So,
Jennie:- Really?!
Hannah:-Mmmm, And so, you've to come tomorrow.
Jennie:-Where?
Hannah:- I'll send you the location, Wifey. Wear a nice gown!!!
Jennie:- Wait, What? a gown?
Hannah:- Yea, Bye!!!
And with that, Hannah cut the call and sent her the location.

My Wifey 🦋💙(Jennie's chat name)

Jennie
Fuck! This is a fucking ballroom party!!!

Hannah
Yea! And you've to come!

Jennie
Shit.

Hannah

Also, I've something to tell you
 about.

Jennie
About, What?

Hannah
I'll tell you tomorrow.

Jennie
SHIT. Now, I've to come!?

Hannah
Yea, Wifeyyyyy... Luv youuuuu  ♡♡♡

Jennie

╭∩╮( •̀_•́ )╭∩╮

She closed her phone and stepped off the train, a wide smile on her face. Unaware of the tension that awaited her at home.

A/N:- Again sorry for the late update. 🥺🥺
Btw, Tomorrow chp will be the most important one..... So make sure to read it

Love you ♡♡♡♡♡

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHE