Chapter 23

With sorrow in his mind and a smile on his face,
He says," Yea" And he goes out of the flat and again drives the car towards his house.
While, driving a tear fell from his eyes which showed his pain.He was broken.
He slowly wiped it and said,"Why am I even crying?"
And then, soon enough, he reached his house. On reaching his house, he changed his bloodshed clothes and saw the bandage which was treated by  Jennie. He slowly with fond in his eyes, keeps his hand onto the bandage and caresses it.
"Ouch, that bloody wound hurts."He exclaims. And puts his T-shirt covering his well defined abs.
Then, he went to sleep, he wasn't able to sleep. He felt hurt. He was thinking about Jennie.
Suddenly, he says while keeping his arms underneath his charismatic head,"Why the fuck, she is changed like this? I really miss my Old jennie."

On the other hand, Hannah reached her house and greeted Dylan who was sitting on the couch.
After being freinds with him,it was usual for her to see a handsome man waiting for her at home. She freshened up and changed her clothes.
Soon enough, she went and sat beside him with a packet of chips.
"U want?" Hannah asks
"Sharing is caring, princess" Dylan says while putting his hand into the packet and eating the chips.
Hannah sees him with furious eyes and says,"Well, you can just ask permission at least. "
Dylan goes near her face and said in low voice,"Do I need your permission, Princess?"
Seeing him so close, she had minions of tickles into her belly and a sudden rush of warm blood took place onto cheeks making them so red as if the cheeks would make a tomato jealous.
She shut her eyes in nervousness. And lightly, she hits his hard chest with her tiny palms.
"Well, you looked quite happy while reading mu message?" Dylan whisper and slowly backs up from her with a mischievous smirk lingering on his face.
"Umm, NO, I wasn't " Hannah replies simply while thinking,"It felt as if I was having the best moment in my life."
"Really, darling?" Dylan asks while looking at her.
She fumbles and somehow nods in agreement.
"Don't, you know, I can hear your mind?" Dylan says while arching his one eyebrow.
"Ohh, yea you're a creepy stalkers." Hannah states while avoiding looking at him.
Soon enough, she got a thought which was already lingering in her mind for a long time," How did he know, I was happy? Wasn't he trapped into the mirror?Can he like see me through there?"
While, She was thinking about it, she was surprised to see Dylan standing in front of her hands crossed onto his chest and looking directly into her soul.
Seeing that she chuckles to cover up her thoughts and with low voice she asks,did you again hear my thoughts?"
"Why do you think so loudly?" Dylan asks while forwarding himself towards her face.
"How can someone think loudly, Dylan?" Hannah asks in annoyance and slowly she adds,"Will you mind giving me an answer, Dylan?"
"Well, yea I can see you through the mirror. And you looked really happy while looking at my message. What did you call me? Ahhh, yea GENTLEMEN, right?" Dylan answers teasingly.
"Shit! You can hear also?!" Hannah curses.
"OFC" Dylan shrugs while going towards the couch and taking his seat.
Suddenly Hannah's gaze fell towards his clothes. It was not a suit anymore, it was just a black hoodie paired with skinny black jeans which showcased his muscular yet strong legs. She sees him from head to toe while he was looking at her with suspicion.
"Are you done, checking me out?" Dylan asks.
"Ohh, you changed clothes." Hannah says.
"Yea, is this your first time looking at me without my suit?" Dylan asks while chewing the chips.
"Yea, it is" Hannah replies.
"Well, he looks good. " Hannah whisper in her mind.
"I know"  Dylan replies.
"What?" Hannan asks in confusion.
"I said, ai know that I look good." Dylan says while looking at her confused face and giggling in  low voice making her also join the giggle as later she realised that he could hear her thoughts.

At 4.36 a.m.
Hannah was really tired and her eyes were on the verge of closing but she struggles to keep them open for the sake of giving Dylan a company. She felt sad seeing his condition.
Suddenly, Dylan's gaze shifts towards the poor girl who were struggling hard to keep her eyes open.
He fondly taps her head and whispers,"You needn't be awake, Princess, for me. I m used to live alone." And with that he snaps his fingers and made her dive into a deep slumber. He lifts her in his strong arms and places her onto the bed. He sits beside her and admires her beauty.
He fondly ruffles her hair and suddenly a pair of slender arms surrounded his strong arms which were ruffling her hairs.
Hannah's slender arms hugged his strong arms tightly for she was in a deep sleep.
Seeing that, Dylan chuckles on her silliness.
Suddenly an alarm rang onto her phone which was charging on the side table. Hearing that sound, he dismissed the alarm for he didn't wanted her to wake up so early.

While dismissing the alarm, he saw the time, it was 5.07 a.m. He was shocked to the bone. His eyes were wide open. It was already five and he was not trapped in the mirror.
"Its 5:00. And I'm not into the mirror!!!" He exclaims enthusiastically.
lastly he adds with sorrow in his eyes ," after so many years."
He was feeling like as if someone has removed a burden from  his shoulder and now he was free.
For the first he had a bright yet genuine smile on his face. He slowly looks at Hannah and was exited to tell the news.

Slowly he tries to remove his hand from the grip of her hands and as soon as he removes the hand something unexpected took place.....

He was.....

A/N:- Guess?!

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE