Chapter 18

"Don't worry Blake, We'll overcome this problem" Hannah says with a positive smile on her face.
He also nods and smiles looking at her.

Later, after working hard, Hannah and Blake left their work.
Hannah sits in the metro and scrolls her phone, suddenly a message pops up.....

Embarrassed shits

Blake
Jennie!!!!! I need you

Jennie
Why the fuck you wouldn't need me? I'm amazing. ;)

Blake

I mean, I need you in my company Jennie. -_-

Jennie

Wait, What? Why?
Hannahhhhhh.... where the fuck are you at?? 
Blake has gone mad!!!

Blake

Jennie, I'm serious. Duh

Hannah
Hi Jennie......
Actually Blake is correct.
WE need you now, like you know our project, it's deadline is in 4 days and like 15 designs are pending with only 3 people in the designing team including me.

Jennie
Ohh, I see....
Well, designs are easy.....

Blake
Only for you Jennie, you're our ace Rn,
Like see , the other day , you made the designs and they were so accurate and suiting our project so well.
Please Help us Jennie

Jennie
When did I say, I won't help y'll?
I would love to, Guysssss

Hannah
Really??????

Jennie
Ofc, Dumbo

Hannah
Thank you Jennie
ILY Jennie  ƪ(♡ﻬ♡)ʃ

Blake
Thanks a lot Jennie!!!

Jennie
Guys, But I can accompany you from the day after tomorrow  only not prior to that.So, maybe you have to delay the dead line.

Blake
We can't delay anymore.

Hannah
Why can't you accompany us from tomorrow?????

Jennie
Well, I'm also working on the latest fashion designs trends in my company and so I've to first complete that work and then only, I can take leaves for helping you all.

Blake
OHHHH!!!!
Don't you worry about that Jennie.

Jennie
Wdym????

Blake
I mean, I've already arranged a terminal contract between our companies for 2 years. So , you can work with any of them, at any time without losing your leaves. ;)

Jennie
That's so thoughtful of you guys.

Blake
Am I not smart? ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )

Jennie
Nah! It was not rocket science ;)
Right Hannah???

Blake
Ouch! That's hurtful to see

Jennie
I know!  :-Þ

Hannah
Hahahahaha

Well, The trio will meet again tomorrow...
Let's goooooo

Jennie
Yeaaaa!!!!

Blake 
Yep:)

With that, Hannah with a wide grin got off the metro and saw the time. 

"My god, It's already 12:09 a.m. I must run to home now" And with that she began to run along the dark streets and soon she reached her house. She was near the entrance and was going to remove her keys but suddenly she hears the unlocking sound of the door. She got alert by the sound and looked towards the door.

It was open and it was slowly opening much more wider. Suddenly a deep voice strikes her," Aren't you coming Princess?"
"Dylan, Is that you?" Hannah asks while stepping inside the house.

As soon as she entered the house, The door was closed with a loud thud and she again saw those deep, dazzling orbs focused onto her. It was Dylan. She was once again trapped in his embrace. He slowly comes near her and said," I see, You missed me Princess?"
"I didn't" Hannah replies confidently while hugging her fears in silence.
"Oh, I see" Dylan replies and got away from her and sat on the couch.

Seeing that, Hannah dashes towards the bathroom and saw herself into the mirror. She boosted herself up with some motivational words," Don't be sacred!!! You can do it!!! You wanna explore him Hannah!!!!" . Then she washes her face and changes her suit into a pair of loose t-shirt and blue cotton shorts.

She slowly goes out and sits on the couch beside him in the living room. He gazed at her with suspicious eyes and slowly checked her from head to toe. Suddenly, his gaze stuck onto her slender, long legs which were revealed by her shorts. He slowly shifts near her and whispers into her ears,"Are you trying to seduce me,Princess?" 
"Wh-at, Nooooooo" Hannah replies with a shocked tone.
"Really?" Dylan asks while looking at her expression and smirked.
"I'll change" With that Hannah rushes towards the room but a huge hand hold a wrist and makes her sit down on the couch.
"No need, I was just kidding" He says nonchalantly.

Hannah looks at him with a weird expression.
And suddenly he asks," You wanna see something like, Tv stuff?"
"Umm, N-oo" Hannah replies while stuttering.

All of a sudden, Hannah asks him," Dylan, What happened today morning? Like how did you vanish? That too into the mirror, Like how did you get trap into the mirror?"
Dylan looks at her with superior eyes and says," You really wanna know, Princess?"
Hannah nods her head in agreement
"You're not yet ready Princess" Dylan warns while coming close to her.
"For what?" Hannah says in asks in confusion
"For the truth, Dear" Dylan says and slowly goes away from her and smiles sorrowfully.

"What's the truth?" Hannah asks him while tugging her fingers onto his black , silky coat , he was wearing.
He looks at her with his sorrowful eyes and saw her eyes filled with the curiosity to know the answer, the truth. He says," I'm no human anymore for I belong to the mirror , Princess." which was further followed by a sorrowful smile on his face.
Listening that Hannah looked at his face and saw into his deep yet vacant eyes  but, this time, they weren't vacant instead they had a spark of sadness and loneliness in them. Though she couldn't understand the truth but seeing his sorrowfilled , dark orbs, Hannah slowly goes near him and caressed his strong arms.
Dylan suddenly looks at her and saw her already looking at her, He fondly admired her beauty.
After a while, he lovingly raises his one hand and with his long , slender finger , he puts away her hair from her face which were blocking his pretty view of her cute face.
Hannah was shocked by his action and thought," What did he do just now? It made me feel millions of butterflies!! Omg, Control Hannah!!"
"Umm, I'm sorry, Hannah" Dylan says in his rigid voice......

A/N:- Is this the first time Dylan called Hannah by her name????

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEH