Chapter 12

After going out she yells," I didn't saw anything" which was further followed by a laughter.

Jennie slowly opened her squeezed eyes as she was curious as well as astonished to see that she didn't fall and her pretty doe eyes saw Blake whose dark orbs were already focused on her. She got lost in his deep, dark orbs and a red blush rose onto her cheeks whereas Blake's ears were also red and suddenly she uttered nervously is a low voice," Ummm, Bla-ke."
Blake slowly removed his hand from her waist and muttered in a low voice," I'm So-rr-y. " And with that he leaves the room while rubbing his neck and yells," Be careful Next time."
Jennie was in a deep thought and was trying to initialize what had happened just now," Was I in Blake's arms?" " Why my tummy has millions of butterfly now? Why am I so happy" Jennie thought with her tiny palms on her red face and suddenly Blake's voice intrudes her thought and she replies," Yea".

After that they both went to the living room where Hannah was waiting for them and asked soon as they came, she started teasing them," Oh! How was the catch, Jennie? So romantic!" With that she hits Jennie's shoulder lightly making her gasp and suddenly the deep voice of Blake intrudes their conversation," Shut up Hannah, Stupid" and with that he flickers her forehead. "Ouch" Hannah gasps making Jennie giggle, "U deserve it Hannah" and with that she sticks out her tongue resulting in Hannah hitting her shoulder. Soon after that, Blake picked up the Laptop that was on the couch and saw the marvelous designs made by Jennie. "Woah! They're glamorous Jennie. Thanks bro" Blake exclaims while staring at her designs.
Jennie replies," I know! At last I made it" which was further followed by a laughter and soon Hannah rushes to see the designs and she was also amazed by the designs, "Woah! Jennie you did a good job. I'm proud of you Wifeyyyy!" and with that she pats her back. To which Jennie replies in a sarcastic voice," Give me a chance to say the same to you Hannah" and pats her head fondly. Listening that Blake laughs, Hannah pouted cutely after listening to Jennie's reply which resulted in Jennie hugging her.

After that, They all sat together and enjoyed their dinner.
"Guys, I must go to my house now. I'm alright" Hannah says in a serious tone making them glare at her.
Jennie asks," Are you?" Hannah replies, "Yea, I'm Fine, I would go to work also tom. Please let me go."
Blake replies," It's late now. You're staying here and tomorrow, We'll leave to work together and Jennie would go to her workplace. Then you may go to your house. Right Jennie?"
Jennie responds with a strict yes making Hannah sulk. Blake exclaims," Problem Solved!"

After that night, They all went on the plan they decided. Blake & Hannah went to their work and bid goodbye to Jennie who went to her Job. Hannah was tensed the whole day about her house and also the past events that had occurred. She was in deep thought about the Glamorous Figure who choked her to death," Why the hell he did it? Did he wanted to kill me? Then he would have already did so? Wouldn't he? To be honest He looked fine as hell but he also acted like one from there!But he is interesting. I wanna explore him more." She inhales deeply while thinking these thoughts.

"Aren't you gonna work?" Blake asks while coming close to her making her flinch.
"Oh, I'm sorry" She replies.
"You say, you're okay?" Blake asks sarcastically to which Hannah replies," I'm really okay."
Blake puts his hands into his pockets and walks away while saying a nonchalant 'K'

After working the whole day, Hannah was leaving the office and suddenly felt a heavy hand on her shoulder she turned back and saw Blake standing there with his eyes focused on her and he says," I'll drop you Hannah" Hannah says while removing his rigid hand from her shoulder, " I'll go alone Blake. It's okay ". Which further resulted in Blake pushing her into his luxurious car and driving it to her house.

Hannah was tired after an exhausted day and so she had dozed off in the car. When they reached her house, Blake saw her sleeping peacefully and didn't wanted to wake her up. He came closer to her and whispered," You're so beautiful" which woke her up and he swiftly backed up and told in a nervous voice with sweat all over his face," Your house came".
Listening that she rapidly rushed out of the car and Thanked him while going towards her house.

Blake was embarrasse about how he woke her up and thought," Did she hear me? Am I exposed?" And he rapidly turned the steering wheel of the car and drove in a high speed towards his house.

Hannah stood in front of her house and saw it was locked. " Did I lock it in that condition on that day? I'm smart then" She thinks while smirking on her smartness. And she started finding the key in her purse but.....

No key found. She thought intensively about the previous matter and recalled that she never locked the door, It was only closed with a slight push and her friends took her in the car without locking the door. There was a legit antique lock hanging on the door. She shortly called a key-maker who arrived in an hour and made the key and opened the lock. She thanked him and opened the door. She stepped into her house and saw the clock ticking at sharp 12.00 a.m. The Devil's hour has begun.

A/N:- Do u like Devil?

I do like 'em 😈

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE