Chapter 24

Slowly he tries to remove his hand from the grip of her hands and as soon as he removes the hand something unexpected took place.
An invisible strong force attracted Dylan ; more of pulled Dylan into the mirror. He resisted to the fullest. But he couldn't resist. He was going far from Hannah. He was going far from happiness, brightness. He had tears welled up in his eyes. He was seeing a cinema of his painful pasts which were trapping him.
He was again a broken soul. He was whimpering in pain. He was once again scared.
And while on the verge of going fully into the mirror, a sinful tear fell from his eyes onto the floor displaying his pain.
With a low yet painful voice with a hope of being rescued he says,"Hannah, help me."
Listening that Hannah woke up from her sleep. She was shocked to the bone. She saw his friend getting trapped into the mirror. He was whimpering in pain. He was broken. She couldn't see that. She rushed towards him but.....

By the time, she reached the mirror. He was already gone.
Again, in a blink of an eye, he was gone.
She was disheartened. She slowly touched the mirror and said in a sobbing tone,"I m sorry, I couldn't save you, Dylan." With that a tear from her eyes fell onto the floor colliding which the sinful tear fell from his eyes.

After that, she wiped her tears and got ready for work. She was well dressed in her suit and soon enough she reached her company. She was disturbed due to the incident that took place in her house at morning.
She had millions of thoughts lingering in her mind. She had many questions in her mind with no answers. She was thinking,"Hasn't he been trapped all his life? Isn't it usual?Then, Why was he in so pain today? Who is he? Why the hell, he bothers me so much?"
Suddenly a snap of fingers interrupt her thoughts,
" Hey! Are you Back?" Jennie asks.
"From?" Hannah asks in confusion.
"Your dreamland." Jennie replies sarcastically while giving her a bundle of files.
Suddenly a deep voice again interrupts their bickering session. It was Blake.
"What happened Blake?" Hannah asks in concern while looking at his injured arm.
"This, Nothing" Blake replies while shrugging and looking at Jennie.
Listening his voice, Jennie rushed towards the desk but unfortunately a stiff hand holds her wrist.
Jennie turns back to see Blake who was injured in one arm due to her.
She had guilt filled in her eyes and with a shaky voice she asks,"How're you?" While removing his wrist from his tight grip.
"You dressed it quit well, Jennie"Blake replies seriously and adds,"Come into my cabin, right now."
Listening that, Jennie cursed in her minds and said a polite yes.
After a while, she went into the cabin just to see Blake who was already waiting for her.
"You're here" Blake says while shifting his gaze towards her.
"Yes" Jennie replies.
"Well you haven't shown me your designs of yesterday, Are tryna chase out?" Blake asks while coming closer to her.
She was flushed red. She was controlling her adrenaline pump. She wanted to scream yet she kept quite and said calmly,"I have mailed you" and with that she leaves the room.
Blake was again shocked at her behavior and was laughing at her cuteness.
Jennie rushed towards the washroom and washed her face with cold water.
Soon the day passed, the trio worked hard till late and it was their time to leave.
Hannah left as usual. Jennie informed Blake, and was going to leave but soon enough, Blake came and informed her," I'm gonna leave you at your house."
She politely refused and took a taxi to home.
Little did she knew, she was followed by Blake. He was keeping safety for her. He was worried for her. But why?

Well, Hannah was in the metro having millions of thoughts about Dylan. Suddenly she had a thought and she herself was amused by that thought," Dylan knows everything about me, but how come I don't know anything about him?"

After 20 mins, she reached her house just to see Dylan sitting on the couch. He was in a deep thought that he didn't even open the door for her. She opened it and came into the house and asks casually,"Hey! Sup?"
He was like a stiff rock.
Was he even breathing?
Hannah went past him, he didn't even notice her.
He was in shock about the incident that took place in the morning. It was the first time, he had experienced something like that.

All of a sudden, he snaps his finger twice and boom!!....
Hannah who just sat onto her bed was flying in the air in a really fast speed. And in a blink of an eye, she was seated beside him.
Hannah was traumatized by the magic. Her mouth was wide open and same with her eyes. She shocked but soon enough, she got her senses back and slowly, she looked towards Dylan who was sitting with a serious face.

He asks in a deep yet dark voice while looking ; more of staring right into her soul,"Who are you?"
Listening that, Hannah was confused to bone. She states simply," Don't you know me? I'm Hannah."
Hearing her reply, he comes closer to her. He almost hovered over her. His eyes were dug onto her eyes. He peeped right into her eyes.
Seeing his unusual behavior, she was shocked and a rose pink colour rose upon her cheeks. Her adrenaline pump was on a high level. She was controlling her jumping hormones.
With her tiny hands she touches his hard chest and slowly pushes him.
He was dead serious at that time. He was not affected by anything. And suddenly, her hands touched his hard chests making him aware of the situation. He swiftly hovers down her body.

As soon as, he hovered down her body, she rushed towards the bathroom. She saw herself in the mirror and was amused to see her red face. She breath heavily and with the cold water, she washed her face.

Well on the other hand, Dylan was thinking,"Indeed, she is just a human. How did she like save me from trapping into the mirror?Just how?"

A/N:- How did she save him?

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHEHE