Chapter 27

FLASHBACK ENDS

Soon enough a knock is heard onto the Blake's cabin door.
"Who's it?" Blake yells.
"It's Me" Jennie responds while struggling to holding two laptops in her hands.
"Who me?" Blake asks while opening the door.
"It's Jennie" Jennie responds and soon she sees Blake towering over her and smiling at her.
"Just see the templates, Blake" Jennie says while shifting her gaze towards the floor.
"Yea, come in" Blake responds.
"Give the damn laptop dude, How can you hold these huge laptops while having such a tiny body?" Blake says in a teasing tone and takes the laptop from her hand.
Jennie was quite. She only had one thought," I must avoid him. I don't want to ruin the friendship."
All of a sudden a thought crossed her mind," Am I already not ruining the bond between me and Blake. No, I'm not. Just taking precautions for better future." 
"Don't you wanna sit?" Blake's deep voice intrudes her thought.
She turns back and sees Blake was pulling a chair out for her.
"Ohh, yea" Jennie replies and sits.
"You're quite heavy, duh!" Blake says while giggling and pushing the chair forward.
Soon, he sits on the other side of table.
"Do you want tea or coffe-" Blake asks but was interrupted by Jennie," Can we do the work first?"
"Yea, Why not?" Blake asks with discontentment in his voice.
Soon, the reviewing templates was over. The time when he was reviewing, and Jennie sat alone in that room just to stare him, she was extremely uncomfortable.
 But she had one thought," I can just admire him for one last time, Then I won't ever do so."

Suddenly, a snap is heard and Blake draws her attention.
"Pretty Good" Blake says and asks," Wanna grab something to ea-"
Once again interrupted by Jennie," Thank you, I will get going." She takes the laptop and goes back to her desk.
Blake was again sad. His heart was aching. He had sorrow in his eyes.
 He whispers to himself, "Is this the end? Of us? Why is she doing so?" 
Suddenly Hannah's voice intrudes his thought," Did you get the chance?"
"Chance?" Blake asks in confusion.
"To talk, Dumbo" Hannah replies.
"Nah" Blake replies while getting up from the seat and shrugging. He walks out of his cabin, and straight way goes to the cafe. He had no hopes for his bond with Jennie to change the way it was  like before. 

Hannah also had some sort of sadness. She wanted to know why Jennie was doing this. But she didn't wanted to go in between them. She didn't wanted to provoke anyone. But seeing Blake so sad and Jennie giving herself pain, Hannah couldn't keep quite. 

She went to Jennie's desk and stands with crossed hands onto her chest.
"Here, You laptop. It was pretty good, Blake said." Jennie says nonchalantly while packing her bag.
"What's with you? Jennie" Hannah asks.
Jennie looks at her. And asks," What?"
Hannah asks," You're done working right?"
Jennie nods.
"Good, let's go to drink today." Hannah says while hanging Jennie's bag onto her shoulder and holding her wrist.
"I'm not free" Jennie says.
"But, I'm free" Hannah responds and pulls her towards the lift.
Soon, they reached the nearby drinking shop.

IN THE DRINKING SHOP
Hannah orders two beer bottle. And starts a serious conversation.
Hannah says while keeping her hands onto Jennie's and caressing it," What's wrong, Jennie?"
Jennie responds," Nothing"
"I mean, with Blake?" Hannah asks.
Jennie shoves Hannah's hand from her hand and says," Our order has come."
"Answer" Hannah demands.
Jennie neglects her questions and starts pouring the liquor.
Hannah snatches the bottle from her says again," Answer Jennie"
"Nothing is wrong, Hannah" Jennie replies while gulping a whole glass of liquor in a go.
"Really?" Hannah asks with  caressing eyes.
"mmm" Jennie nods while pouring herself an another glass.
"How long will you lie?" Hannah asks with sadness in her voice.
"I'm not" Jennie says while drinking.
"You're fucking lying Jennie" Hannah states.
"Nah" Jennie responds in a half drunk state.
"Then, why are you avoiding him?" Hannah directs a question.
"I'm not avoiding" Jennie says with her teary eyes.
"You're! Tell the reason." Hannah says in a loud voice.
"For you" Jennie finally says and lets out her painful tears flow streams onto her face.
{ She was already drunk}
Hannah was shocked to hear the answer. She felt broken. She saw her best friend, her family cry. She cupped her face and wiped her tears. 
With a shaking voice she asks," For me?"
"Yea,He likes you" Jennie says while cupping her face and seeing her with tears in her eyes.
"Nah! Bullshit" Hannah states and yells," You fucking like him! Just go and tell him rather than avoiding him Jennie."
"I can't" Jennie says while wiping her tears.
"Can't you bloody see , he also likes you? He fucking got into an accident for you, He cried for you, He is fucking  worried for you. He thinks you feel uncomfortable with him dropping you house, so he fucking follows your taxi everyday just to see that if you're safe." Hannah says in a loud voice.
"But he said, he likes you" Jennie says while sobbing.
"Can't you see his eyes? His eyes are full of love for you, Dumbo!" Hannah says while wiping her tears and tapping her head.
Jennie was again quite. Hannah was looking at her with hopes in her mind to repair the broken bond between them.
"Say something" Hannah asks.
"I fucking don't know, what to say" Jennie says.
"The decision is on you, Jennie." Hannah says
"What decision?" Jennie asks in confusion.
"Take it wisely" Hannah warns her.
And with that she hangs her bag onto her shoulder and goes out of the shop . Her heart was paining to see Jennie like that. She had tears in her eyes. She slowly looked back just to see Jennie drinking beer with teary eyes. She was worried for her.
She walked to the parking slot and called Blake.

Hannah:- Hello, Blake 
Blake:- Yea, Where are you both? Already home?"
Hannah:- Can you do a favour?
Blake:- mmm, Tell
Hannah:- Can you drop Jennie house? She is fully drunk.
Blake:- What? Where the fuck is she?
Hannah:- Don't worry, I'm with her. Just take her home. Okay?
Blake:- I'm already in the car. Tell the shop name.
Hannah:- The Beer Shop
Blake:- Okay.

A/N:- Does Blake like Jennie?

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHEHE