Chapter 8

Seeing that, the figure came closer to her and smirked as if her fear was giving him the joy of his life.

He slowly came closer to her shivering face, her red cherry shivering lips and he chuckles in his deep voice. Then he straightens his spine and stands up in front of her and forwards his hand towards her for shaking hands. But as she was panic stricken, she couldn't interpret very well the intentions of the handsome strange figure  but as soon as she got her senses back she resisted to shake her hands with that gorgeous beast.

'I would never shake hands with this beast' She thinks and just after that the strange figure standing in front of her scoffs in disbelieve as if he could hear her thoughts and took one step closer to her making her flinch. 

His hand was still hanging in the air and waiting for her hand to collide with his.

And yet again a snap is heard....
Her hands moved without her will. She resisted her hands to collide with his hand for she was scared.
She was scared, shiver ran down her spine, she was cold as ice, her hands were chilling.

But at last she ended up colliding her tiny, cold and soft hands with his huge, rough yet warm hands.

She was shocked till bone ,'how could my hand move without my will?' 'who is this person?' 'Is he controlling me?' These thoughts lingered around her mind.

Soon the handsome figure chuckles deeply, intruding her thoughts and making her flinch.

Then he came closer to her while her hand was still collided with his and he says in his deep yet loud voice, "I thought you would be hot but rather you are cold! Never mind I'm Hot, Am I not?"
And with that he comes closer to her face, her lips and smirks.
That made her more weak.
And finally her brown hazelnut soft doe eyes met his dark siren orbs and in lesser than a second their eye contact broke.

After the eye contact, she was not able to keep her eyes open yet she did it. With her whole force that remained in  her body, she snatched her hand from  the sinful grip of his hands which made him furious. And he stared with his murderous eyes towards her petite figure then he scoffs and puts his hands again into his trouser's pockets.

Mustering her courage up and having concerns regarding her house, her Mansion, she asked, "Who are you?"

No reply came from his side.

This made her furious as already she was exhausted from  the tiresome work and now she was not able to cope up with these shits anymore.

And she raised her volume this time and asked, "Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing in my house, my Mansion?" Breathing heavily she stands from  her bed and shoved   him onto his chest slightly to protect herself from falling as he was already standing so close to her.

He grips her wrists tightly and comes closer to her face and scoffs. Deep , warm breaths hitting her face, He questions," Whose house?" In deep yet scary voice with his murderous eyes into her soul.

She answers, "MINE" with all her voice, making an eye contact with his dark yet furious eyes and trying her best to escape from his sinful grip ,  but soon he leaves her wrist.

And now the grip was on her neck making her tough to breath. His grip tightens around her neck.

He was choking her to death.

He was a beast, a demon who had no feelings. seeing her in this condition was giving him the joy of life.

And finally he choked her really hard and tears welled up in her eyes and a drop fell from her eyes onto her red fluffy cheeks, touching his tightly gripped fingers onto her neck and finally it flows onto  his well toned muscular arms.
And then he comes closer to her ears and whispers, "Nothing is really yours" and with that he leaves her neck and she fell really hard on the ground and was struggling hard to catch her breathes, Her eyes were red for she had shred the sinful tears, Her chest heaved up and down and she was shivering with goosebumps all over her body.
There was a red mark of the huge hand on her slender neck. That hurt her so much, she couldn't stop crying.

Seeing that, the figure comes closer to her and with a scoff he sits down on one leg in front of her and with his one long index finger he hooks her chin making her face come closer to his and makes an dangerous eye contact.

And he came closer to her and tells in his deep voice, "This Mansion is mine & everything in this Mansion is mine." Deep warm breathes hit her lips and he whispers onto her lips, "Even you."

A/N:- How's it ?

Choking ..... 😏😏

Well do let me know in comments?!

THANK YOU

Hehehhehe